World at war IC

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rickol nods as he addresses Rik, "Rossarrell's right, stunning good looks runs in our family. Don't worry, we don't fault you or anything."

At Grim's comment, Rickol pretends to swoon, "Aww, Grimmy called us his friend! I knew there was a soft, mushy place in his heart!" He gives a wink at his sister.

Bront

The man with the probe
Orb Chuckles, "Well, I'm sure the rest of us can introduce ourselves over dinner. We have to finalize our plans for the performance tonight, as we're almost at our destination."

Orb directs the cart to pull over near a good clearing to camp, likely close to where the pig is being butchered.

Ferrix

Explorer
Barak smiles at the magical display, interesting. He reigns his mount closer to the wagon and makes his acquaintance with the gnome. "My name is Barak, nice to meet you little one." He smiles endearingly.

Mallak

First Post
"So...are we there yet?" Rossarrell looks around at the campsite that Orb has chosen and immediately goes in search of the most comfortable patch of ground to claim for her bedroll. She checks the sky and the evening sun, looking for an indication of the weather. She avoids the area where butchering is occuring, a few memories still too fresh in her mind.

A little later...

"So, Orb, about that dinner..." Obviously, her appetite hasn't been overly affected.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Didn't Jaceth catch something? I'm sure he'll make something with it." Orb says.

Orb finds a nice spot by a tree to set her stuff down by, and then sits against the tree and begins strumming a tune on her harp. Oddly, the music seems much fuller than perhaps you'd expect from a single woman with a harp.

"So, Rik, do you play an instrument?"

Attachments

• Harp 2-1.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 82

Jaceth has hung the boar from a tree by it's remaining hind leg and gutted the beast, then let it drain of blood. Asirra's gnawing and greasing a section of ground with the bits of chewed bone from the hind leg she got.
"Okay folks. . . we have boar and we have berries here. I can toast the meat I guess but if any of the rest of you happen to be decent chefs you'll probably do better."

ASuperHero

First Post
Rik looks around and finds a seat near the fire. "Well mi'lady, I have some small talent with flutes, horns and similar instraments, but my prefered medium is illusory. I am quite good, if I do say so myself."

At mention of cooked meat, Rik's mouth waters. He had been locked in a trunk with trail rations, after all. "Unless someone here is a professional cook, I am totally content with some seared pork and berrys. Anyway, no one has yet mentioned our destination."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Ooh, seared pork. Yum." Rickol eagerly awaits his food. "Berries make a good dessert."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases