CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Game (ToEE)

Legildur

First Post
The big man wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "You could say that I'm serving a penance," he says as he places his ale back on the table. "But I prefer to see it as an opportunity - away from the stifling strictures of those paralysed with imaginary fears."

"As I said before, interesting place this Hommlet. How long have you been in these parts?"
he asks without meeting the eyes of any of the group.

Rhun

First Post
"Too long," says Marco, a short, scrawny studious looking man. The plate of food sitting before him is mostly untouched, as is his mug of ale. "Hmm...actually, I've only been in these parts a few weeks. Captured by bandits, I was, at least, 'til these good folk rescued me."

Boddynock

First Post
Coraine leans back in his chair, and takes a pull of his ale.

"We've been here for a week or so - although Marco's right, it does seem longer. We heard that there was some trouble with bandits around here, and have been striving to make it safer for travellers. There are other problems, it seems, as well - so we may be here for some time longer."

He eyes the newcomer keenly. "Why Hommlet for your penance?"

Legildur

First Post
'It matches so far,' Kurt thinks to himself. Conscious that he was biting the inside of his cheek in deep thought, Kurt opens his jaw slightly to free the flesh. Eyeing Coraine once again and particularly his holy symbol of Heironeous, Kurt decides that it is time to take a chance. "I've been sent to help you," he says softly and takes another drink.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases