Man on the Run OOC Thread

Bront

The man with the probe
I choose Yellow :)

And I sure hope so, otherwise combats will take a long time. I put mine in Sblocks to be put into order by the GM at the appropriate time :)

Animus

Explorer
Mathew Lankard said:
Can we post our actions out of initiative order? If we are taking attack actions should we just name a target and post a roll in the IC thread?

I don't see a problem with that.

Andor

First Post
OOC question: So we're just hanging out at the tavern? I imagine most of my stuff is back at the guild then. Is stormwrack the sort of city where one would normally cart around a shield on a trip to the tavern?

Animus

Explorer
Andor said:
OOC question: So we're just hanging out at the tavern? I imagine most of my stuff is back at the guild then. Is stormwrack the sort of city where one would normally cart around a shield on a trip to the tavern?

Stormreach is loose on the laws part. You'd be smart to have your combat gear with you ;).

Bront

The man with the probe
Stormreach is like a fairly large version of a small old west mining town, lots of people passing through looking for gold (artifacts), some more scrupulious than others.

Bront

The man with the probe
On Mat's note, I don't think we know each other beyond having happened to have found a table togeather.

Animus

Explorer
You know, I assumed that you were chumming around, and you might protect the person you were sitting wiht. If I assumed to much, I can take that action back...

Bront

The man with the probe
I think we're fine. Most people would strive to protect a pretty girl from bandits *flutter*

It was more just a "Do I know you beyond tonight?" question I think

Remove ads