Man on the Run OOC Thread

Animus

Explorer
DH,

A few things,

- I tallied your point-buy and it comes up to 28 instead of 32. You have 4 more points to spend :).
- I am not using the weapon prof's in the PHB. I am using this variant. Please fix those please.
- Your Grapple should be +6, not +5.

Other than that you're good. Make those changes and you're good to go.

ByteRynn

First Post
Troba is withdrawing from the game. He has been slammed at work, and has much less time to goof around on the internet as he expected.

He says he is sorry.

Animus

Explorer
That's no problem. Life happens. Heck, it happened to me last fall, and I withdrew from PbP for a while. I'll NPC him through this fight and then introduce the new characters.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Im ready then.
you tell me when i can post or make a coment that i arrive the troubles.
as you wish. im gonna keep an eye on both threads.

Animus

Explorer
DH,

Still a couple of issues with your character

- According to the points you spent, your Dex should be 14 not 12.
- The Weapon Groups provide proficiency in the whole group of weapons, not just a single one from the group.
- Feats like Exotic Weaponr Prof, Weapon Focus, Weapon Spec., etc., also apply to the whole group, not just one weapon. For example, Weapon Focus (Heavy Blades), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Axes), etc.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Animus said:
DH,

Still a couple of issues with your character

- According to the points you spent, your Dex should be 14 not 12.
- The Weapon Groups provide proficiency in the whole group of weapons, not just a single one from the group.
- Feats like Exotic Weaponr Prof, Weapon Focus, Weapon Spec., etc., also apply to the whole group, not just one weapon. For example, Weapon Focus (Heavy Blades), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Axes), etc.

I dont understand the point thing. im using invisible castle to roll them for me. (?)
Ok. i understand the weapon thing now. i just keep it writen that way so i know whish of my weapons belong to what group, ok?.

Animus

Explorer
DH,

The point buy method is in the DMG and invisible castle has it too. The scale is like so:

8 - 0 points
9 - 1
10 - 2
11 - 3
12 - 4
13 - 5
14 - 6
15 - 8
16 - 10
17 - 13
18 - 16

I gave you guys 32 points to select attributes. This is before adjustments for race. So if you buy a 12 Dex with 4 points and your race has a +2 Dex, you really have a 14. Conversly, If you buy a 16 Int with 10 points and your race has a -2 Int, you really have a 14 Int. You should note it like this:

S 12 (4 pts)
D 14 (4 pts)
C 15 (8 pts)
I 14 (10 pts)
W 11 (3 pts)
CH 11 (3 pts)

Any other questions?

Drowned Hero

First Post
Animus said:
DH,

The point buy method is in the DMG and invisible castle has it too. The scale is like so:

8 - 0 points
9 - 1
10 - 2
11 - 3
12 - 4
13 - 5
14 - 6
15 - 8
16 - 10
17 - 13
18 - 16

I gave you guys 32 points to select attributes. This is before adjustments for race. So if you buy a 12 Dex with 4 points and your race has a +2 Dex, you really have a 14. Conversly, If you buy a 16 Int with 10 points and your race has a -2 Int, you really have a 14 Int. You should note it like this:

S 12 (4 pts)
D 14 (4 pts)
C 15 (8 pts)
I 14 (10 pts)
W 11 (3 pts)
CH 11 (3 pts)

Any other questions?

Nope.

Animus

Explorer
DH, sukael,

You guys are up :). read the spoiler below and then post in the IC thread.

[sblock]
The plot hook is that you heard the commotion and a screaming woman. What hero wouldn't go to the rescue of a damsel in distress ;)? When you arrive you find that the fight is over already, but don't worry, there's more action following you :] .
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases