Curtains Ch.04 - Shell Games

Rybaer

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Velmont said:
Note fair! I didn't knew we had SUV at that time... anyway, I was more thinking using others movement power to reach it faster than a car could do. The 'ride' was just the general idea.

I know...just having fun at Lawrence's expense. :)

I thought I'd mentioned the transportation in a previous description of the facilities, but I guess I didn't until after your first comment. Must have just been my imagination. Hope you didn't take it personally...I'm assuming that Soundtrack likes Lawrence well enough that he's just teasing behind his back.

[/sblock]

Mimic

First Post
"Well we could either stand here and talk about who has the better reflexes and bore the bad guys into surrendering or we could ya'know go out and beat up some people." Granite says as he finishes his beer and gets up from the chair.

hero4hire

Explorer
Mimic said:
"Well we could either stand here and talk about who has the better reflexes and bore the bad guys into surrendering or we could ya'know go out and beat up some people." Granite says as he finishes his beer and gets up from the chair.

"You are leading the way then Comrade? I am most anxious to see American Superhero in action."

Rybaer

First Post
The group piles into one of the black SUVs parked in the garage. Lawrence takes the wheel and peels off. The vehicles are equipped with tastefully hidden lights and sirens, like an unmarked police cruiser, which the CCPD has given approval to use when the group is dispatched to an emergency situation. Soundtrack's aura hums along in the background, laying down a driving beat suitable for cruising at high speeds.

The sun has just set, leaving only a smear of red on the western horizon. The SUV transitions from the old warehouse district into downtown. The Watchtower building is clearly visible just a dozen more blocks ahead. It appears that a police helicopter with spotlight has already begun to circle the building.

You wished to discuss tactics before arriving?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Prof. Fate, Unharmed, HP's: 5

Professor Fate explained the details that he had gleaned from the computer about the building they were headed to . . . basic layout, occupants, stairs, etc.

hero4hire

Explorer
Keia said:
Professor Fate explained the details that he had gleaned from the computer about the building they were headed to . . . basic layout, occupants, stairs, etc.

Danko listens to the info and looks at the floorplans provided. "Hmmm one flying. Six on foot. Robbing diamonds. They are needing getaway and are having hostages? I am having some, how you say, knowledge of tactics. If I am knowing your powers....I can help."

OOC: Attempting to use Master Plan. If you want to post me Fluffy details I will try to Post an actual plan. Or you can just leave it as crunch rolls. Let me know either way.

Rybaer

First Post
hero4hire said:
Danko listens to the info and looks at the floorplans provided. "Hmmm one flying. Six on foot. Robbing diamonds. They are needing getaway and are having hostages? I am having some, how you say, knowledge of tactics. If I am knowing your powers....I can help."

Soundtrack looks at Danko and then at Fate. He wasn't quite sure how far they should trust the "guest", yet any tactical help could be useful. He shrugs his shoulder a bit.

"I can generate and alter sounds," he says. "That includes going up to deafening and physically damaging levels, if necessary."

Rybaer

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
hero4hire said:
OOC: Attempting to use Master Plan. If you want to post me Fluffy details I will try to Post an actual plan. Or you can just leave it as crunch rolls. Let me know either way.

I'll get back to you on this after I can re-read the description in the book. I seem to remember feeling it was pretty potent for a 1pt feat. It might not be effective, or fully effective, unless you have a better grasp of the situation. And the quality of your intel at this moment is dubious at best.

That said, if you can provide some fluff as to something, team-wise, that might possibly be effective in a given sitation, I'll be far more likely to approve the use of it. I won't always expect it, though.
[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Fate smiled at the Russian, "Of course, we would appreciate any help you would like to provide, my friend. As for powers, I'm something of a magician . . . not much but blasts of fire, intangibility, flight, and other things of that sort. I've heard that you have some talents yourself, Mr. Danko . . . ."

Remove ads