N - A'nas
    A - Aaron
    # - Monsters/baddies
    X - table
    = - Door
    - - Wall
    w - Window
    Code:

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |10 |11 |12 |13 |14 |15 |16 |17 |18 |19 |20 |
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------	
    A  |   |   |   |   |   |   | x |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------		
    B  | S |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    C  |   | x |   |   |   | x |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    D  | N | T | H |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | w |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    E  |   | x |   |   |   | x |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    F  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | w |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    G  |   | x |   | 3 |   | x |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    H  |   |   | 2 |   | 1 |   |   |   |   |   | w |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    I  |   | x |   |   |   |   |   |   | x |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    J  | - | w | - | w |  =|=  | w | - | w | - | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	

So Stormreach is the gateway to Xen'drik as they say, and you're here to explore. You have done your best to keep a low profile and not stir up trouble. So why is it that those thugs are eyeing you?

It is then that the human roughians get up and one (#1) shouts, "Hey you, you're coming with us!" and points at the woman with the cloak on at your table. They are moving toward you, reaching for weapons.
    Troba is up first. What do you do?
    "Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."

Supressive Overlord
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Bront
    My communities:

Shadow screams and ducks down behind the table (ducking, not kneeling), or one of the men at her table if they stand to defend her, meanwhile she manifests her Force Screen.

She is a mysteriously beautiful woman. Lithe and well proportioned, her dirty blonde hair flows straight just past her shoulders. Emerald green eyes peer out from an elegantly carved face. She has obvious line drawing tattoos on her hands that seem to go up what you have seen of her arms. Underneath her cloak is black leather that hugs her tightly, though her cloak is wrapped around much of her as she peers out from undeneith her hood.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Andor
    Aaron slips his arm through the shield leaning up against the table next to him and stands up as he unsnaps the flail hanging from his right side. "Whoa there friend. Maybe you'd like to try talking before it's widows and wailing time?"
    -Andor, Grognard

Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore ByteRynn
    Hoborne looks at Shadow, eyebrows rising. "So, they taking you somewhere you wanna go? Or is this gonna come to blows?"

Hoborne stands and grabs his spear, gesturing to his brother.
    Last edited by ByteRynn; Friday, 2nd June, 2006 at 05:56 PM.

Supressive Overlord
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Bront
    My communities:

"I don't want to go with them," Shadow says from wherever she ended up.

Slowly adjusting to the sudden comotion, A'nas stands up, removing his bow from his back and nocking an arrow in a smooth gesture.

A'nas looks towards Shadow, "Do you know these men?"
    Closure has come, to me, myself...

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Animus
    Initiatives:
    Spoiler:

Init rolls.
    Baddies Init.

Hoborne
    Aaron
    Shadow
    Troba (new)
    Baddies
    A'nas

Map:
    Spoiler:

Legend:
    S - Shadow
    T - Trobas
    H - Hoborne
    N - A'nas
    A - Aaron
    # - Monsters/baddies
    X - table
    = - Door
    - - Wall
    w - Window
    Code:

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |10 |11 |12 |13 |14 |15 |16 |17 |18 |19 |20 |
    A  |   |   |   |   |   |   | x |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |
    B  |   |   | A |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    C  |   |Sx |   |   |   | x |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    D  | N |   | H |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | w |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    E  |   | x |   |   |   | x |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    F  |   |   | T |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | w |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    G  |   | x |   | 3 |   | x |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    H  |   |   |   |   | 1 |   |   |   |   |   | w |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    I  |   | x |   |   |   |   |   |   | x |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
    J  | - | w | - | w |  =|=  | w | - | w | - | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	

Actions

Troba moves and readies to attack anyone who tries to move closer or who attacks him from melee.

Hoborne readies his weapon.

Aaron readies his weapon and shield.

Shadow moves into the table's square for cover and produces a Force Screen

#1 draws a light crossbow ans loads it.

#2 moves to F2, causing Troba's readied action to go off. Troba hits AC 24 for 11 damage.

#3 attacks Troba, hits Troba, AC 18, for 7 damage

A'nas draws his weapon and attacks putting #2 down.

OOC

Hey guys, if I don't hear from you by my update times, I will NPC you to keep things going. Fair?

Troba's init place changed because of the readied action.

As you can see, they mean business .

Troba moves swiftly in a position to protect. Hoborne draws his spear, preparing for a fight. Aaron draws his weapon and straps on his shield.

Shadow cires "Eek!" and ducks under a table. She concentrates and manifests a shield of force. The first thug draws a crossbow and loads it. The second thug moves to apprehend Shadow, but Troba, ready for him, hits him hard with his glaive.

The third thug attacks and pierces Troba. Troba is pierced hard. As that is happening, A'nas shoots his readied bow and downs the second thug with his shot from point blank range.

The tavern clears as it looks like things are about to get ugly. Even the shifter tavern owner seems to have disappeared. Actions (for all but Shadow and Troba)?
    Last edited by Animus; Friday, 26th May, 2006 at 04:53 AM.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Andor
    Aaron moves forward to engage the enemy and swings a vicious blow that unfortuately misses by a mile. "Right then. If that's the way you want it. Torgash tu nik fuur Ka'haal!*"

OOC: On his initiative Aaron steps up to space F5 and swings at baddie #3, rolling a lousy 7 to hit (I shan't bother to roll damage.) *For those who speak Orc it's a proverb that means roughly "A fight ends with a funeral." Oh, and last round wasn't a delay, it was Ready Shield and Ready Weapon, two move equivilent actions.
    -Andor, Grognard

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Animus
    Quote Originally Posted by Andor
    OOC: Oh, and last round wasn't a delay, it was Ready Shield and Ready Weapon, two move equivilent actions.
    OOC
    Gotcha. Totally didn't catch it, for any of you other guys either . I got it now. You had to do that stuff in round 1 anyway. A'nas, I took your attack for you. I assume that's what you'd do, becaus you drew your weapon and gave me the impression you were protecting the woman. I adjusted the previous post I made. OK then, time for round 2. Let's try to move this as quickly as possible .

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast