Sky Galleons of Mars: Revenge (8:00PM-Midnightish)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I'll be running this game a second time on Thursday, this time in the evening. It could run past midnight but not by much I wouldn't think.

Join the crew of the Indomitable as they chase after the mysterious ship that ambushed them and left them for dead in the middle of the Martian Badlands! Based on the Space:1889 setting, this d20 Modern game is another adventure in a series of one shots I've run at the NC Game Days and GenCon last year.

More background and character information will be posted soon. Also note that I will likely run this game one more time so if this time slot doesn't work for you then hopefully the other one will. Also, I scheduled it for 5 hours, which I hope isn't a huge problem. If it threatens to become one then I can consider trying to cut the adventure down a bit.

Slot 1: Matchstick
Slot 2: Eridanis
Slot 3: Romp
Slot 4: FickleGM
Slot 5: Steve Jung
Slot 6: Ethernaut

Wait List:
Rodrigo Istandlir (or however you spell it!)

Last edited:

FickleGM

Explorer
Yes...you've found a spot that I can free up (I was reserving it for socializing, but heck).

Anyway, sign me up, please... :)

Ooh, gaming with Rel. . . .

I want to try it, but I'll probably be socializing at that time of night, and I have another game scheduled for 4 to 8. I think I'll have to not go. But I want you to know that I am interested in a possible other time, and I might be free if I don't get enough people signing up for my Thursday game.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Rel, if this game doesn't fill in with a waiting list like your earlier version, I can switch to this game from the 2-7 PM slot. I'm available for either one.

-Dave
(Mr. Nice Guy being flexible for his friend ends when the game starts. :] )

Rel

Liquid Awesome
RangerWickett said:
Ooh, gaming with Rel. . . .

I want to try it, but I'll probably be socializing at that time of night, and I have another game scheduled for 4 to 8. I think I'll have to not go. But I want you to know that I am interested in a possible other time, and I might be free if I don't get enough people signing up for my Thursday game.

Ryan, the other slot for this game is just prior on Thursday afternoon (2-7PM). It currently has a wait list. Let me know (in that thread) if you want to get on that wait list.

romp

First Post
Rel, it looks to be full but if I promise to give you a rub down could you fit me into one of the reserved slots in this time?
is that why you have some reserved?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
romp said:
Rel, it looks to be full but if I promise to give you a rub down could you fit me into one of the reserved slots in this time?
is that why you have some reserved?

I had a couple people who weren't sure whether they could make it or not and I wanted to hold slots for them just in case. In any event, I can spare one of these slots for you for sure. You're in.

romp

First Post
Rel said:
I had a couple people who weren't sure whether they could make it or not and I wanted to hold slots for them just in case. In any event, I can spare one of these slots for you for sure. You're in.

coolness!

Remove ads