1000 Posts! Again! Yay!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yay, with this post, I will have 1,000 posts again. I was proud back in February 2nd when I managed to hit 1k posts and finally did it again after about 220 posts since the crash. I lost about 850 posts, but I'm coming back strong. :cool:

Nyaricus

First Post
Dog Moon said:
Yay, with this post, I will have 1,000 posts again. I was proud back in February 2nd when I managed to hit 1k posts and finally did it again after about 220 posts since the crash. I lost about 850 posts, but I'm coming back strong. :cool:
Way to go dude :D

You know, I lost 900 posts, and gained back 200 since the crash. Kinda... creepy, no?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Dog Moon said:

Dog Moon, you're a posting machine. :p

Congrats, mon ami.

KF72

glass

(he, him)
Dog Moon said:
I hit 2k posts for the second time yesterday :)D). Unfortunately, I have about 500 posts to go before I get back to where I was before the crach :)().

glass.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
glass said:
I hit 2k posts for the second time yesterday :)D). Unfortunately, I have about 500 posts to go before I get back to where I was before the crach :)().

glass.

Congrats!

And dang! That means you have like 32 posts since then. Posting like a maniac.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Jdvn1 said:
In that case, I expect you to hit 2000 by the end of next month.

A little over 900 posts in 30 days. Holy crap! I'd need 30 posts per day... I seriously doubt that's gonna happen.

I'll be happy if I have 1300 posts by the end of June. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases