Silven Publishing Has Released Free Eldritch High Fantasy Quick Start Guide

Silven Publishing has released the Eldritch High Fantasy Quick Start Guide, a free set of basic rules that introduce the Eldritch High Fantasy System. EHF is focus on creating a game filled with both compelling narrative and strategy. It is targeted toward GMs who prefer streamlined and accessible rules, but who also want a deep and complete gaming experience. This is the system for those who wish to restore the magic of fantasy roleplaying.

EHF Quick Start Guide features:
• Adventures for the classic fantasy hero
• An emphasis on ease of play, roleplaying, and interaction
• A streamlined cinematic combat system that promotes organic and realistic gameplay.
• Flexibility in character choices to promote personalization for players and GMs
• A balance between strategic thought, teamwork, and fun.
• Support for the GM, including a fully playtested and supported campaign

EHF Quick Start Guide is Available at Silven Publishing Products. The full version will be available at numerous vendors in the near future.

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
I think more companies should do this. Harn and GURPS did it and got me to buy the GURPS core books. I also know that if I find a game of HARN that I would be willing to play. Just like GURPS, I bought the books to play in a game ran by a neighbor 3 houses down when I lived in CA.

This system is pretty simple, but not so much so as to make me give up C&C (Castles and Crusades) but at least I know I would enjoy playing it if I run into someone using it and wanting a new player.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases