Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
This is the adventure thread for Once Upon a Rheim, which was first recruited in this post.

I prefer if you color your speach, but it's not nessassary. However, please put any thoughts in Italics, and try to format things to be as readable as possable (Using multiple paragraphs, punctuation, etc). I'd prefer longer OOC comments be put in sblocks (using [ sblock=OOC ]), but short comments or questions can be left outside. If you want to do something, either say it in character, or out it in an OOC and I'll narate it. If you're waiting for a consensus or just ready to move on, let me know as well. It will help keep the game moving.

I will do most of the dice rolling, particularly in combat. Outside of combat, flavor stuff you can roll yourself using Invisable Castle using your user name or character name (and be consistant). Other things, like healing out of combat can be handled in this manor as well. I tend not to post the results of the roll, because I think the transparancy, though I'll occasionaly make comments about realy good rolls.

All in all, let's have fun. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday tend to be my slow days, though if work gets rough, other days I may be more or less available. I'll try to keep things moving, though I'll also try not to leave anyone behind, and even if all you're doing is watching, an occasional "John Doe shifts his weight as he watches the exchange between Jack and Jill" post lets me know you're still here and paying attention.

Finaly, if you expect to be away, let me know. My e-mail works on the boards, or you can use billgates@microsoft.com, except replace billgates with bront20 and microsoft.com with gmail.com if you would rather use e-mail. I understand it can't always happen, but at least try to let me know in some way, particularly if you have to drop. I understand RL comes first, so no hard feelings :)

Current Adventurers:
El Jefe - Oirhandir

Before we begin, I'd like to ask that players either have a link to their character in their sig, or post a link to their character in their first post here. Once I have all players posted, I will begin. Please do not post here if you are not approved for the adventure.

I'm also going to ask that players put in their first post their current HP, any spells they have memorised, and any other current status information (PPs, active spells, etc). This will help me not have to bounce back to the character thread constantly, and hopefully will make it easier for you as well (you can edit your post here when you need to update HP, Spells, or anything else). This has generaly made things easier for me in previous games.

Note, DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS APPROVED FOR THIS ADVENTURE! DO NOT POST AN IN CHARACTER POST BEFORE I DO!

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I'm going to let you guys wander around here for a bit making all your preperations. It's a good two week trip. I'm out of town and likely out of internet reach monday the 12th till monday the 17th. We'll get started fully then, but untill then, you all can do some IC prep work and have fun.

El Jefe

First Post
buzzard said:
[OOC of course]<I'm a little fuzzy on how to make text into a hyperlink in this editor>
OoC: Two ways. One way is to click on the "Insert Hyperlink" icon right under the font [Color] pull-down. That gets you an "Explorer Window Prompt" popup where you put the text that you want to display that activates the hyperlink. You enter the text, press return, and you get another "Explorer Window Prompt" popup for the URL. Enter that, and you're done.

Or, the syntax is *[*URL=http://www.google.com*]*like this*[*/URL*]*, but with the asterisks removed, of course.

Bront

The man with the probe
So, Oirhandir has assembled a small group of wanderers, who have a long journy ahead of them. Oirhandir thinks it will take about two weeks.

OOC: Go nuts :)

El Jefe

First Post
Oirhandir went to the stables near the Red Dragon to see to his mount's health. Poor Hiriloce wouldn't be getting much rest for the next couple of weeks, and the elf wanted to insure that his equine friend stayed in the best of condition. The bard gnawed on a piece of bread he had liberated from the Red Dragon as he strolled through the streets of Orussus.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases