Unconverted Mystara creatures

Mortis

First Post
BOZ said:
plus a few more Immortals set and other monsters now.
Echo's only doing the 2E creatures at the moment - all the BXCMI sets etc are a different matter all together :)

Regards
Mortis

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Mortis said:
Echo's only doing the 2E creatures at the moment - all the BXCMI sets etc are a different matter all together :)

*nod* I've just this morning started indexing OD&D stuff, starting with the original 3-Volume Set. It'll be a while until I'm finished though ;)

Mortis

First Post
Update on the Ee’aar.

Echohawk said:
Hmmmm... do you know if the World of Kulan compilation is available somewhere other than on the message boards?
Knightfall's Monster Compliation I is available on his second World of Kulan yahoo groups - for DMs only :)

Here's the link which may not work unless you're a member :(

Regards
Mortis

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
And there are a whole bunch of other new conversions in the Vaults of Pandius, I see, including a CR80 version of the Draeden! :eek:

As an aside: I'm now about 2/3 of the way through indexing all of the creatures from original D&D products and I'm surprised at how few there are that haven't already been updated. Also, Mortis, the Consolidated Creature Conversion Index for Mystara is incredibly useful. Thanks ;).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases