OOC - Lost Tomb of the Sphinx Queen - 14th Level Dungeon Crawl

Gli'jar

First Post
Binder Isfendiyar Tal'Utel, Cleric 6 Radiant Servant of Ra 8, Human

AC 23, Flat 23, Touch 12, SR20, HP 75, Fort 14, Reflex 7, Will 22

Impt Skills: Con+17, Heal +23(25 w/ Kit), Know Religion +19, Sense Motive +14, Spellcraft +15

Languages: Common Celestial Abyssal Infernal

Class Features:
--Aura --Turning Undead --Radiance --Divine Health --Maximize Healing
--Aura of Warding --Positive Energy Burst --Domain Abilities

Feats:
Aug Healing, Xtra Turning (X2), Zen Archery, Div. Sp. Pwr., Dmn. Spontaneity (Glory)

Active Spells:
Renewal Pact, Stalwart Pact

Malvoisin

First Post
Okay, update time.....

Rayex, just waiting for you to post Royce over in the Rogue's Gallery.

D20Dazza, waiting for final editing and pending approval of Arriana to be posted in the RG.

And, everyone, don't forget that the IC thread is up and running! Jump on in and introduce your PC to Prophet's Leap. Really, it won't bite! It's fun! ;)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Arriana, Female Catfolk (LA+1) Rogue 7/ Dungeon Delver 6 (Complete Adventurer)

AC 26, Flat 26, Touch 17, (+4 v traps) HP , Fort 7, Reflex 15 (19 v traps), Will 4

Impt Skills: Dis Dev +20, Hide +20, Know (Dun) +14, Lis +10, MS +20, OL +20, Search +20, Spot +18, Survival +13 (+19 underground), Tumble +20, UMD +19

Languages: Common, Feline, Draconic, Gnoll, Halfling, Sylvan

Class Features:
Evasion - Successful save versue half damage spell results in no damage.
Uncanny Dodge - Retain Dex bonus to AC if flat-footed or struck by an invisible opponent
Darkvision
Reduce - reduce person 3/day (caster level equals class level)
Stone cunning - as dwarf
Augury 2/day - free action (caster level equals class level)
Skill mastery - (choose 3+Int bonus worth of skills) Take 10 even if stressed or distracted
Improved Evasion - no damage on successful saves versus certain attcks (like fireball, dragon breath) and half damage on a fail.
Blindsense 1/day - 1 minute per caster level, no need to make Spot or Listen checks to locate a target within range (30')
Passwall 1/day - (caster level equals class level)

Feats:
Alertness - +2 Listen and Spot checks
Blind-fight - reroll any miss chance due to concelament once; invisible attackers do not gain a bonus to hit (unless it's a ranged attack); darkness and poor invisibility result in 3/4 movement instead of half
Nimble Fingers - +2 Disable Device and Open Lock
Rapid Reload - reload hand crossbow as a free action; fire as often as youcan a bow
Quick Draw - draw weapon as a free action

Malvoisin

First Post
Update:

Dazza, I'll go over the final edits for Arriana tomorrow, and assign hit points for her at that time.

In the meanwhile, feel free to introduce her over in the In-Character thread, as Shayuri and Pinotage have done.

Along those lines, we need to see Royce and Isfendiyar there too! Join in, fellows! :)

Rayex

First Post
I am sorry for being MIA the last few days, but due to a brief visit to the hospital I've been unable to come online. I asked my better half to write a notice in the Talking the Talk forum, but I cannot find it there, so now I wonder where he posted... Poor thing barely know the difference between a mouse and a keyboard :p
Anyway, I'm busy tonight, but I will be back and continue tomorrow evening.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Malvoisin said:
Update:

Dazza, I'll go over the final edits for Arriana tomorrow, and assign hit points for her at that time.

In the meanwhile, feel free to introduce her over in the In-Character thread, as Shayuri and Pinotage have done.

Along those lines, we need to see Royce and Isfendiyar there too! Join in, fellows! :)
Sorry Malvoisin, I tried posting last night but as I did so ENWorld seemed to crash, I tried 3 or 4 tims but no dice. Will post something now.

Cheers

Daz

Malvoisin

First Post
Gli'jar said:
It was not mentioned. Will you do all rolling for us or do you want us to roll, using online rollers and link the results?

I'd be happy to have the players roll for themselves as much as possible. For example, you can roll for your own skill checks, attack and damage rolls, etc.

This is not mandatory, but it would help me save time.

Good question, thanks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases