OOC - Lost Tomb of the Sphinx Queen - 14th Level Dungeon Crawl

Malvoisin

First Post
Pinotage said:
Rogue Skills: 8+1(Int)=9 per level
Barbarian Skills: 4+1(Int)=5 per level
Fighter Skills: 2+1(Int)=3 per level

Total Skills: Rogue 1 (36) + Rogue 2-11 (90) + Barbarian 1 (5) + Fighter 2 (6) = 137 or 126/5/6 by class.

I think you missed the skills for Fighter and Barbarian.

Pinotage

Okay, you're right. Sorry about that. :)

Malvoisin

First Post
Shayuri,

Let's see, Kuma is coming together well....

I see you've got him listed as being able to cast 9 2nd level spells per day, which I assume is a typo (Should be 3 per day)

And, I think you used 61 skill points, should be 60.

That's about all I can see!

HP will be 182.

Thanks!

Shayuri

First Post
Actually, Dragon Disciples gain additional spell slots per day as a class feature (they do not gain caster levels, just spell slots). I put all 6 of his gained slots in the 2nd level position. Hence, 9 2nd level spells per day. Makes Stilled 1st level spells more usable. :)

I shall review his skills at once, and make the needed adjustments.

Edit - Ah ha! I see it now. He did spend 61 points because that's how many he has. Just one level ago, he gained +2 to his Intelligence from being a Dragon Disciple. This is a permanant change, and so netted him one "extra" skill point to spend at level 14.

Weapon Shift is a short term (1 minute/lvl) transmutation that affects a touched weapon (Will save negates if it's attended, or magic), changing it into any other weapon desired. It retains any magic qualities and any special material regardless of the new form. The size is consistant with the caster's size (I don't think it's adjustable, unless the base weapon is already the wrong size).

Oh, and it doesn't create ammo...so while you CAN turn a sword into a bow, if you don't have arrows there's not much point to it.

Last edited:

Malvoisin

First Post
Pinotage,

I think Aethor is just about ready to go. Skills look good. :)

I do need to know the sources of a couple of his items....Band of Persuasion, and Ghostblight. I'm having trouble pinning those down.

Go ahead and spend the rest of your cash on the 'disposables' you wanted, too, please.

Malvoisin

First Post
Shayuri,

Bonus spells, so noted. I was just confused by the way you accounted for them.

Skills are approved.

Kuma is finished! Go ahead and copy him over to the Rogue's Gallery when ready.

Pinotage

Explorer
Malvoisin said:
Pinotage,

I think Aethor is just about ready to go. Skills look good. :)

I do need to know the sources of a couple of his items....Band of Persuasion, and Ghostblight. I'm having trouble pinning those down.

Go ahead and spend the rest of your cash on the 'disposables' you wanted, too, please.

Band of Persuasian is a Circlet of Persuasion, but I just can't see a dwarf walking around with a circlet, so it's now a cloth band around his head inscribed with ancient dwarven runes. Ghostblight is from Complete Adventurer - turns a weapon into a ghost touch weapon for 3 rounds after application.

I've got the list of wands/scrolls done, but I need to check it again because I'm slightly overspent and it's a 'long' list! :) I'll also have to explain a few spells since I only used Spell Compendium and Core spells, but you don't have the Spell Compendium.

Pinotage

Gli'jar

First Post
I have to just work on appearance, personality and background for Isfendiyar I think the rest is done, depending on the answer to the question below.

For the remaining monies, can that be held as random expensive spell components or do you want it detailed out, example is 10,000gp of spell components vs 5000gp diamond, 500gp black pearl, 50gp statuette, etc.

D20Dazza

Explorer
I was sur ethat when your int went up you got the skill points from first level, thought I'd read it somewhere recently - I'll edit the skills dwon, remove the reference to the once seeking bolts and do the other thing as soon as I can.

Cheers

Daz

Pinotage

Explorer
Malvoisin, I'm all done with Aethor. Let me know if there are any problems, or if you want to know what a certain spell from the Spell Compendium does (or even if I've gone overboard on the wands and scrolls and need to trim back!).

Pinotage

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases