The Last Gods OOC - The Candlelight Avengers

Rystil Arden

First Post
I see. Well the other team has a 'cover identity' so do we want to have one? We could be itinerant merchants of exotic Eastern scented candles :D

Bront

The man with the probe
We're so cool (well, at least I am), we can just give our names.

"Who are you?"
"Dulane. Damien Dulane."

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I see. Well the other team has a 'cover identity' so do we want to have one? We could be itinerant merchants of exotic Eastern scented candles :D
Or we could be mercenaries, who's are only motivated by profit, hey wait I think that describes most adventuring parties anway. :D

or we coud be part of a circus :p or traveling salemans or shock horror 'adventurers'

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
Or we could be mercenaries, who's are onl motivated by profit, he wait I think that describes most adventuring parties anwa. :D

or we coud be part of a circus :p or traveling salemans or shock horror 'adventurers'
Jharvym may be somewhat gruff and even uncontrollable at times when the Beast is consuming his mind, but he is genuinely good aligned and wants to help people avoid a brutal fate like the one that befell him, caring less for profit.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Jharvym may be somewhat gruff and even uncontrollable at times when the Beast is consuming his mind, but he is genuinely good aligned and wants to help people avoid a brutal fate like the one that befell him, caring less for profit.
Somehow, I think the Brutal Fate Avoidance Squad is not a good title :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases