The Last Gods OOC - The Candlelight Avengers

Fenris

Adventurer
Bront said:
Your definition of swagger and mine are quite different ;)

Oh you said swagger. I though you said stagger.

Stagger, stagger, crawl, crawl.

I prefer to swagger softly and carry a really big sword. :cool:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Jharvym - Good lad and good fighter whos has a hard upbringing, but needs to learn a little more respect for laws and traditions, and a bit more self-control.

Damien - An otherwise honest and honourable man who doesn't take things seriously enough, especially women. While he's a canny fighter if you scratch too far beneath the surface, you'll won't find much of substance.

Kori - Kori has a good head on her shoulders and is both dependable and reliably while calm and caution are admiral traits, sometimes this needs to be set aside for decisive action. As a fellow arcane caster she weilds an unusual magic that utilises the basic elemental forces and blends it with a strange spellcasting traditon that uses candles, with seeming a bit odd at first glance, it's effectiveness can't be denied, fascinating just fascinating. Azrim feels comfortable discussing the deeper things of magic with Kori and respect her opinion.

Athear - A kind hearted Elf who can seem abit cool and aloof upon first meeting him, none-the-less he's reiable in a fight, unless it's against dragons. Whie kind-hearted Athear has little regard for the laws of the land or tradition, especially when it comes to defending the 'downtrodden'. While a powerful master of Sorcerer Azrim finds it hard to relate to him on an intellectual level.

Kerin - A good bright lad who's as strong as an ox and twice as bright, as a follower of Kord he's a solid reliable fighter. He needs to spend a bit more time thinking things through though instead of just relying on blind luck. Still he's good to have around even if he can be a little loud and has a habit of asking personal questions (such as "How are you"), still he can't be faulted for his honest straight forward way.

Lord Knight Turin - A noble warrior after Azrim's own heart, he cares well for himself and his set of plate armour, honourable, reliable and self-less Azrim finds the greatest connection with Turin, out of the whole band, Lord Turin also understands the importance of the rule of law, and show respects in all his dealings. While an good honourable man Lord Turin has a skewed view of the world and tends to look upon things in a very black and white fashion, not realising the wisdom of an unbiased informed decision devoid of his achaic views of right and wrong.

Bront

The man with the probe
Fenris said:
Oh you said swagger. I though you said stagger.

Stagger, stagger, crawl, crawl.

I prefer to swagger softly and carry a really big sword. :cool:
If it was the dwarf it would have been Swigger ;)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Good job on the relationships guys, I like what I'm reading there.

Apologies if things are slower than you like but I generally don't get to post at work so all my posts happen my night time - when most of you are probably in bed :D Luckily I have Ringo and Lord Raven in my time zone so I don't feel as lonely as normal ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
No problem, probably helps to be a little slow at the start so we can kill eachother get the IC down.

Rystil Arden

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Good job on the relationships guys, I like what I'm reading there.

Apologies if things are slower than you like but I generally don't get to post at work so all my posts happen my night time - when most of you are probably in bed :D Luckily I have Ringo and Lord Raven in my time zone so I don't feel as lonely as normal ;)
Bah, Bront and I are also in your time zone...with MAGIC!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
No problem, probably helps to be a little slow at the start so we can kill eachother get the IC down.
Bah, give him a few rounds to buff (and you get them to buff as well to be fair), and Jharvym could kill you all and take that PRECIOUS sack for his own. Bwahahahaha!

Remove ads