The Last Gods OOC - The Candlelight Avengers

D20Dazza

Explorer
Because it is early in the piece I'm going to hold off on addressing the scroll until tomorrow night. Give others a chance to ease into character. Hope that suits.

Cheers

Daz

ringojim

First Post
Hey guys, things a bit tumultuous at the moment, won't get to post my write up til tomorrow night (bit over 24 hours). Sorry bout this will get it done ASAP.

Have a good one,

Ringojim

ringojim

First Post
Jharvym:

Athear senses something of a kindred soul in Jharvym, someone with a similar world view. But, sadly someone even more alone than he. While finding Jharvym a little unnerving at times Athear likes his outlook and his priorities.

Damien:

Athear likes Damien's flashiness and his appreciation of the finer things in life. He's a fun guy to have around and Athear has enjoyed many a carous with Damien.

Kori:

Kori's respect for nature and her wisdom have earnt her a great deal of respect and affection from Athear. Her calming spirit can generally sooth the fire within Athear and she may have saved him from massive overreactions on many occasions. Kori can rely on always having someone at her back while Athear is around.
Her magic is somewhat strange but much closer to Athear's mind than Azrim's.

Kerin:

Athear respects Kerin's faith and devotion even though he has until recently had trouble understanding them. Athear feels he has learnt much from Kerin. Also a bloody good bloke to have around when the fighting starts.

Azrim:

A very unusual Dwarf this one, his magic is a bit too structured and bookish for Athear to really get a grip on but "hey, whatever floats your boat".
Athear would have a lot easier time around Azrim if he could just relax a little with the laws thing.

Turin:

Until recently athear thought of Turin as a good bloke to have around in a blue but just relax already dude, man you are uptight. Lately though Athear is coming around a little to some aspects of Turin's way of thinking (not the bloody law following though). All in all a good mate and a solidly decent bloke.

ringojim

First Post
Sorry bout the lack of posts guys. The joys of working in an ER over a holiday weekend while the powers that be have just changed all our systems. Things back on keel tomorrow though.

Have a good one all

Ringojim

D20Dazza

Explorer
Just the same disclaimer I gave the other group :D
--------------
Hi guys,

I just want to reiterate that this adventure is not mine. It's not even a WoTC one. So there could be holes in the story, and even, maybe, rules issues that might, in the new 3.5 world (or even maybe in the 3.0), not work. We should just strap ourselves in and go along for the ride. It's short, should be painless and is unlikely to continue into a campaign (though you never know).

You have been warned

Cheers

Daz
-----------------

Ferrix

Explorer
D20Dazza said:
Just the same disclaimer I gave the other group :D
--------------
Hi guys,

I just want to reiterate that this adventure is not mine. It's not even a WoTC one. So there could be holes in the story, and even, maybe, rules issues that might, in the new 3.5 world (or even maybe in the 3.0), not work. We should just strap ourselves in and go along for the ride. It's short, should be painless and is unlikely to continue into a campaign (though you never know).

You have been warned

Cheers

Daz
-----------------

Losing all magic... hrm... not so fun. I hope it comes back, otherwise our poor casters, etc. are going to be relatively bored.

Remove ads