The Last Gods RG - The Candlelight Avengers

D20Dazza

Explorer
Ok then! Members of The Candlelight Avengers should post their PCs here.

I'll do all the rolling but please post relevant stats in an OOC note or sblock. If using sblocks can you please address them? I don't want to mistake a sblocked sig for an OOC note (or vice versa).

I'll post any relevant game notes here and let you know if something changes in the OOC thread.

The Last Gods - The Candlelight Avengers OOC
The Last Gods - In Game - The Candlelight Avengers

Code:
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=6][CENTER]The Last Gods[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

The night air is chilly, but the crackling fire you've started warms your bones comfortably. Crickets chirp, and you smile up at the stars, glad for the quiet evening.

There is a loud roar, and you are blinded momentarily as the campfire suddenly surges up into the air. The flames split down the middle, revealing an abyss that leaches the warmth from your soul. Out of this hellish place stumbles a black-cloaked figure clutching a sythe. Quickly you reach for your weapons.

The strange apparition staggers for a moment. Then, gathering its strength, it pulls back the hood on its cloak. Beneath is a blackened skull with stars for eyes.

[COLOR=SlateGray]"I am Azrael, Lord of the Undead"[/COLOR] it hisses. [COLOR=SlateGray]"Or rather, I will be Azrael, after time itself has died." [/COLOR]

Even as Azrael speaks, decay begins to eat away at its body, and the god shudders. Holding one arm up to watch as tiny fissures form in its bones, the deity sighs, [COLOR=SlateGray]"Ah, sweet Entropy, come to claim me at last."[/COLOR]

Its gaze sweeps back to you. [COLOR=SlateGray]"But no, not just yet. First, I must set events in motion."[/COLOR]

Weakness begins to overcome Azrael, and it sinks to one knee. [COLOR=SlateGray]"Long ago, I became the most powerful of all the gods, in spite of my enemies' efforts to stop me. Delirious with power, I destroyed the other gods and eventually fell to feasting upon the souls of their worshippers. After devouring every living creature, I consumed the planets and, eventually, the stars themselves, until I was left alone, in darkness."[/COLOR]

The god struggles to finish its message as its bones turn to dust and blow away, [COLOR=SlateGray]"Unexpectantly, I felt remorse for what I had done. I grieved for the universe I had destroyed, but I lacked the power to recreate it. So, I have come to you, to beg you to do what I cannot."[/COLOR]

Azrael reaches into his cloak and produces a leather sack. [COLOR=SlateGray]"Take these items and use them."[/COLOR]

As Azrael dissolves, it gasps out, [COLOR=SlateGray]"Kill me tonight, or tomorrow will never dawn."[/COLOR]

All that remains is a pile of dust and a leather bag.

[sblock=PC Creation]
D20Dazza said:
I think we'll go 6 PCs of 10th level. Roll your own stats or (4d6 discard the lowest and roll three sets, choose the best), if you prefer, use a 35 point buy. Gold will be as level from DMG (49,000) . HPs will be half at even levels and half +2 at odd.

I'll be picking PCs based on coolnes factor, reliability of the poster, and keeness. There will be room for at least 2 newbies so don't despair if you don't have a posting track record first 12 completed, submitted PCs are in.

The adventure advises that the party should be well-rounded, preferably including a rogue, a fighter-type, a divine spellcaster, and at least one arcane caster.

Keep in mind this is a 3.0 adventure so the game will likely end up being a mix of both systems.

So post up PCs, no hurry, I know a lot of people are still recovering from the crash. I'll give it a week and see how submissions are going. I'll point out that 10th level PCs are required for Servants of the Blood Moon as well so, if things go alright with the experience, I'll look at DMing any PCs that don't get chosen through that at a later stage.

I think that's it. Any questions?

Cheers

Daz

P.S. And thank you to those kind folk that I have had fun PbPing with in the past that have checked into the thread most enthusiastically, and that even includes Lord Raven :p Love your work guys.
[/sblock]
Code:
[COLOR=MediumTurquoise][SIZE=3]Members of The Candlelight Avengers[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Bront - Human Scout(CV) 4/Swashbuckler 3/Dualist 3 (Damien Dulane)

Isida - Human wu jen 6 (Complete Arcane)/candle caster 4 (Tome and Blood) (Kori Miron)

Ringojim - Elven Sorceror 10 (Athear Caesin Liadon) 

Rystil Arden - Elan Psychic Warrior 8 / Illithid Slayer 2 (Jharvym)

Ferrix - Human Knight 10 (Lord Knight Turin of Vo Mimbre)

Lord Raven88 - Dwarven Fighter 1 / Wizard 6 / Runesmith 1 / Geometer 2 (Azrim Stonesplitter)

Fenris - Human Fighter 1/Cleric of Kord 9 (Kerin Ke’larn)

Cheers

Daz

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Jharvym
[B]Class:[/B] Psychic Warrior 8 / Illithid Slayer 2
[B]Race:[/B] Elan
[B]Size:[/B] Medium
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Alignment:[/B] CG
[B]Deity:[/B] XXXX

[B]Str:[/B] 18       [B]Level:[/B] 10       [B]XP:[/B] XXXX (45000?)
[B]Dex:[/B] 18      [B]BAB:[/B] +8         [B]HP:[/B] 72? (10d8+20)
[B]Con:[/B] 14      [B]Grapple:[/B] +12    [B]Dmg Red:[/B] XX/XXXX
[B]Int:[/B] 13       [B]Speed:[/B] 40'      [B]Power Res:[/B] XX
[B]Wis:[/B] 22      [B]Init:[/B] +4        [B]Power Save:[/B] +6
[B]Cha:[/B] 6       [B]ACP:[/B] -0         [B]Power Fail:[/B] XX%

[B]Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Defl  Total[/B]
[B]Armor:[/B]              10    +8*    +0    +4    +0    +2    +1    25
[B]Touch:[/B] 16              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 21
*Inertial Armour, which is usually active for 10 hours per cast, but can be dispelled

[B]Base   Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]                      6    +2   +3       +11
[B]Ref:[/B]                       2    +4   +3       +9
[B]Will:[/B]                      5    +6    +3      +14

[B]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical[/B]

Claws of the Beast    +12/+12   Xd6+4*     20/x2
Bite of the Wolf        +7           2d8+2       20/x2
XXXX                      +X     XdXX+X     XX-XXxX

*The damage from the claws depends on how many PP he spends.  Typically, it will be 4d6 (full expenditure), 3d6 (cheap version), or a bit more if he uses Expansion.

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Illithid

[B]Abilities:[/B]
Elan Racial Abilities:
-2 Charisma 
Aberration: Elans are not subject to spells or effects that affect humanoids only, such as charm person or dominate person. 
Medium: As Medium creatures, elans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size. 
Elan base land speed is 30 feet. 
Elans (unlike most aberrations) do not have darkvision. 
Naturally Psionic: Elans gain 2 bonus power points at 1st level. This benefit does not grant them the ability to manifest powers unless they gain that ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class. 
Resistance (Su): Elans can use psionic energy to increase their resistance to various forms of attack. As an immediate action, an elan can spend 1 power point to gain a +4 racial bonus on saving throws until the beginning of her next action. 
Resilience (Su): When an elan takes damage, she can spend power points to reduce its severity. As an immediate action, she can reduce the damage she is about to take by 2 hit points for every 1 power point she spends. 
Repletion (Su): An elan can sustain her body without need of food or water. If she spends 1 power point, an elan does not need to eat or drink for 24 hours. 
Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). Elans’ past lives expose them to wide ranges of language. 
Favored Class: Psion. 
Level Adjustment: +0. 

Psychic Warrior Class Abilities:
Power Points: 52

Psionic Powers:
1-Expansion, Bite of the Wolf, Claws of the Beast, Vigour, Inertial Armour, Biofeedback
2-Hustle
3-Claws of the Vampire, Dimension Slide

4 Bonus Feats:
Illithid Slayer Class Abilities:
Favoured Enemy +2 (Illithid)
Enemy Sense (Illithid)--can sense Illithids in 60 feet
Brain Nausea--must make a Will saved DC 17 to eat his brain

Other:

[B]Feats:[/B] 
1st: Track
1st (PsyWar): Overchannel
2nd (PsyWar): Combat Reflexes
3rd: Combat Expertise
4th (ATB): +1 Wis
5th (PsyWar): Dodge
6th: Improved Natural Attack (claw)
8th (PsyWar): Metamorphic Transfer
8th (ATB): +1 Dex
9th: Karmic Strike

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 39       [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 13/6.5
[B]Skills                Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
Autohypnosis         13      +6            +19
Concentration        13      +2            +15
Knowledge(Psi)       7       +1            +8
Listen                   3       +6            +9
Survival                3       +6            +9

[B]Equipment:               	Cost	Weight[/B]
Boots of Striding and Springing 5500
Circlet of Wisdom +4 16000
Ring of Protection +2 8000
Bracers of Natural Armour +1 2000
Amulet of Health +2 4000
Cloak of Resistance +3 9000
Belt of Strength +2 4000
Gloves of Dexterity +2 4000

[B]Total Weight:[/B]XXlb      [B]Money:[/B] 250pp XXgp XXsp XXcp

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]               XXX   XXX   XXX   XXX   XXX

[B]Age:[/B] 149 (appears 22)
[B]Height:[/B] 5'7"
[B]Weight:[/B] 122lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] Green
[B]Hair:[/B] Red
[B]Skin:[/B] Pale
Appearance: Jharvym is a pale red-haired man whose lithe body ripples with muscle. Often, he sports wicked-looking claws and a mouth full of sharp fangs when he cannot hold his inner beast in check.

Background: Jharvym was a normal lad who grew up in a loving family with his sister and doting parents...at least until the illithids attacked. He watched his mother's brain sucked out in front of him, and his father's body explode with psionic force as he tried to protect his children. Presumably, his sister met a fate just as gruesome. But the illithids knew that young Jharvym had psionic potential, so they enslaved him completely to their will and kept him as a servant and a budding gourmet dinner, as fully developed psionic minds are the most delicious of all. Thankfully for Jharvym, his illithid master was slaughtered by a mixed group of elan and githzerai that had sworn to defeat the strong illithid presence for their own reasons. He used his guise as a dominated servant to plunge his claws into another illithid's brain while it wasn't expecting an attack, creating interest in his powers from both the githzerai and the elan. At the end of the battle, the githzerai offered to train him in the discipline of Zerthimon, and the elan offered to make him as a god among men. Intrigued by the more human-seeming elan, he decided to take them up on their offer, and he was forever changed, becoming a creature ironically far less human than a githzerai. He is haunted by his dual existence, and due to the lack of discipline that the githzerai might have offered, he is not always able to control the bestial impulses within him. An outcast from polite human society, Jharvym isn't a saint, and his ways of thinking are sometimes alien, but in the end, what he wants most of all is to protect the other children of the world from the evil ones who would shatter their innocence...that and perhaps some day, find a place where he can fit in, and find someone who loves him like his family once did. This latter, the young elan would never admit to anyone.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Damien Dulane
[B]Class:[/B] Scout(CV) 4/Swashbuckler 3/Dualist 3
[B]Race:[/B] Human
[B]Size:[/B] Medium
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Alignment:[/B] CG

[B]Str:[/B] 14 +2 (14)     [B]Level:[/B] 10       [B]XP:[/B] 55,000 / 66,000
[B]Dex:[/B] 19 +4 (15)     [B]BAB:[/B] +9         [B]HP:[/B] 78 / 78 (4d8+6d10+92)
[B]Con:[/B] 14 +2 (14)     [B]Grapple:[/B] +10    [B]Dmg Red:[/B] XX/XXXX
[B]Int:[/B] 16 +3 (16)     [B]Speed:[/B] 50'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] XX
[B]Wis:[/B] 9  -1 (9)      [B]Init:[/B] +7        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +X
[B]Cha:[/B] 12 +1 (12)     [B]ACP:[/B] -0         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] XX%

[B]Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Armor:[/B]              10    +4    +0    +7    +0    +2    +2    25*
[B]Touch:[/B] 19              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 18**
*Mobility and Improved Mobility each add +4
**Uncanny Dodge

[B]Base   Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]                      5    +2    +2    +9
[B]Ref:[/B]                       8    +4    +2    +14
[B]Will:[/B]                      3    -1    +1    +3

[B]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical[/B]
Rapier +1 of Frost        +14   1d6+1d6C+3*  18-20x2
Longbow +1                +14     1d8+3       20x3
Dagger                    +13     1d4+2*     19-20x2
*+3 from Insightful Strike

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Elven, Draconic

[B]Abilities:[/B]
Human Racial Abilities:
- +1 Skill Point per level
- Bonus Feat: Dodge (Choice)
Scout Class Abilities:
- Skirmish (+1 AC, +1d6 Dmg if moved more than 10')
- Trapfinding
- Battle Fortitute +1 (Fortitute and Initiative bonus)
- Uncanny Dodge
- Fast Movement +10'
- Trackless Step
- Bonus Feat: Spring Attack (Choice)
Swashbuckler Class Abilities:
- Bonus Feat: Weapon Finesse
- Grace +1 (Compitence Bonus to Ref save)
- Insightful Strike (Add Int bonus to damage on finesse weapons)
Dualist Class Abilities:
- Canny Defence (Int bonus added to Dex Bonus, max 1/Dualist Level unarmored)
- Improved Reaction +2 (Initiative)
- Improved Mobility (+4 vs AoO moving out of Threatened Squares)
Other:
- Fighting Defensively/Full Defense +3/+6 due to Tumble

[B]Feats:[/B] 
Human: Dodge (+1 Dodge AC vs 1 Opponent)
1st: Mobility (+4 AC vs Movement AoO)
2nd (Swashbuckler): Weapon Finesse (Dex with some Melee weapons to hit)
3rd: Quickdraw (Free action to draw or shethe a weapon, no AoO)
4th (ATB): +1 Dex
6th: Combat Intuition (Cv) 
- (Free action to assess opponent, +1 to Hit vs Melee Opponent attacked Previous round)
7th (Scout): Spring Attack
8th (ATB): +1 Dex
9th: Elusive Target (CW) (Tactical)
- Negate Power Attack (Vs Dodge Opponent, Penalty still applies)
- Diverting Defense (Dodged flanker misses 1st attack, may hit other flanker)
- Cause Overreach (Free trip if missed by AoO from movement from threatened square)

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 132       [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 13/6.5
[B]Skills                Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
Balance			8    +4    +2    +14
Bluff			12   +1          +13
Climb			7    +2   (+2)   +9(11)
Diplomacy		9    +1    +4    +14
Disable Device		9    +3          +12
Escape Artist		5    +4   (+2)   +9(11)
Hide			8    +4          +12
Intimidate		6    +1    +2	 +9
Jump			12   +2   +15    +29
Listen			6    -1          +5
Move Silently		8    +4          +12
Search			7    +3          +10
Sense Motive		12   -1          +11
Spot			6    -1          +5
Tumble			11   +4    +2    +17
Use Rope		6    +4   (+2)   +10(12)

[B]Equipment:               	Cost	Weight[/B]
Amulet of Natural Armor +2	8000
Boots of Springing and Striding	5500	1
Bracers of Armor +4		16000	1
Gloves of Dexterity +2		4000
+1 Longbow Str +2		2550	3
Rapier +1 of Frost		8320	2
Ring of Protection +2		8000
Cloak of Resistance +1         	3000	1
Dagger (4)			8	4

Backpack			2	2
-50' Silk Rope			10	5
-Climber's Kit			80	5
-Masterwork Thieves' tools	100	2
-Sun Rods (3)			6	3
-Trail Rations (2 days)		1	2
-Waterskin			1	4
-Smokestick (2)			40	1
-Everburning Torch		110	1
-Acid Flask			10	1
-Potion of Cure Light (2)	100	
[B]Total Weight:[/B]48lb      [B]Money:[/B] 161gp 0sp 0cp

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]                58   116   175   350   735

[B]Age:[/B] 24
[B]Height:[/B] 5'10"
[B]Weight:[/B] 155lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] Blue
[B]Hair:[/B] Blonde
[B]Skin:[/B] Tan
Appearance:
Damien has what would be considered by most to be rugged good looks. He has piercing blue eyes, blond hair that is well trimmed and flows down the back of his neck. He is always dressed impeccably, and has an air of nobility and self confidence around him.

Personality:
Damien is an engaging and entertaining person. He enjoys the finer things in life, adventure, women, fine wine, women, fine clothing, and, of course, women. Despite often getting himself in trouble, he generally is an honest and honorable man, with a witty charm that tends to draw others, particularly women, to him well beyond his looks or status as a noble might otherwise indicate.

Background:
Damien Dulane is the 4th child of Barron David Dulane and his wife Denise. His family consisted of his older brothers, Donald and Daniel, and his slightly older sister Diane. His oldest brother Donald was only 4 years older, so the kids were all close together in age, and were generally schooled and kept together.

Donald was always the responsible one, and he was being groomed to be his father’s heir, a responsibility that seemed to suit him well. Daniel was a righteous and honorable soul, and after training in both spirit and arms, he earned the title of paladin. Diane was a beauty and drew much attention as she grew of age. Eventually she was betrothed and married to an up and coming young Barron Roland Wilmenster, who had caught Diane’s fancy as well.

And then there was Damien, a charmer and a bit of a rebel by heart. Despite being a rather bright boy, Damien did not do too well in most of his tutoring, though he did better when tutored with some of Diane’s friends and his mother’s ladies. Too far down to inherit the family estate, and not particularly ambitious to take on a rough military life, he took to learning how to sneak around the castle, occasionally playing tricks on his sibling or occasionally the help. Of course, he often found himself where he wasn’t supposed to be (even if he had been invited).

Damien caused many problems for both of his brothers. Donald was finding it hard to attract the interest of most of the court women because Damien would some how manage to steal their attention (and perhaps other things), and had even found himself in the company of a few of the elder courtly women as well, who were almost just as giddy as the younger girls over him. Daniel meanwhile, occasionally had to deal with defending his family’s honor over “misunderstandings”, often caused by Damien.

Quite tired of all the trouble, the brothers drug Damien out to the practice yard and ran him ragged for almost a month. Damien was a natural swordsman fortunately, and took to fencing and dodging rather well. However, once he had honed his talent a bit with his brothers, they ‘suggested’ he leave for a bit, particularly after an incident where he was discovered by Daniel in a compromising position with a visiting dignitaries wife (not that Damien was aware of that fact at the moment). So, with his father’s blessing and some coin, Damien set off.

Damien’s (mis)adventures consisted of many things. Find the girl, save the village, find the other girls, slay the beast, take care of twins, dodge the father/brother(s), guard the caravan, speak for the merchant, distract the visiting noblewoman, and so on. Damien is a good man with a good heart, and really simply seems to draw more attention from the ladies than a man of his figure might expect. Perhaps it’s how he carries himself, or perhaps it’s just luck, but Damien has made a name, good or bad, as a made his name as a ladies man and a flashy fighter.

Others:

Jharvym - In some ways Jharvym reminds Damien of a slightly more uncouth version of himself. He seems like he's generaly a good hearted guy, but he's got a real temper to him, one that can put many barbarians to shame. His fighting style seems to work well with Damine's, and togeather they make a dangerous pair.

Damien - Damien has a very good opinion of himself, and simply wishes to share himself with the world. He just happens to be more successfull with women than with men in many cases. Of course, with his way with people, Damien is a natural choise as leader to the group. Now if only the others could see that...

Kori - Kori is wise, but is slow to act on her wisdom. When caution and patience are good, she can be a fantastic ally. However, sometimes Damien feels she can be too slow to act when the pressure is on, and that time waisted can sometimes make a difference between life and death. Damien considers Kori a good friend.

Athear - Seems like your standard calm elf, though he's a bit touchy about dragons. Seems a little off for a caster, but he's good support to have in a fight.

Kerin - A little more of a warrior and an optomist than most clerics Damien's been around, Kerin is a fine companion and a welcome sight on the battle field. Like most clerics, he's lacking that swagger of a true self-confident warrior.

Azrim - That dwarf is a little off. He's uptight for a dwarf, and even more obvlivious to his surroundings than any dwarf he's seen. He's big into studying, particularly in othere ways of spell casting. He's a good friend, and usefull in a scruff, but he's still... just off a bit.

Lord Knight Turin - If there's anyone who Damien should understand, it's Turin. Turin reminds Damien of his older brother Daniel, taking this knight and nobility thing a bit too seriously. He's a fine companion, and a good and loyal a friend you could ask for, but sometimes Damien has to wonder if it's his personality that keeps his armor so stiff.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Kori Miron
Female Human wu jen 6 (Complete Arcane)/candle caster 4 (Tome and Blood)

Alignment: Neutral Good
Patron Deity: Nature spirits (Obad-Hai)
Height: 5' 2''
Weight: 127 lbs
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Green Brown
XP: 45,371

Str: 8 (-1)
Dex: 11 (+0)
Con: 12 (+1)
Int: 18 (+4)
Wis: 16 (+3)
Cha:14 (+2)

Class and Racial Abilities: Bonus feat at first level, 4 extra skill points at first level and 1 additional skill point at each level thereafter, no favored class. Arcane spells, watchful spirit (reroll initiative 1/day, take better roll), bonus metamagic feat, spell secret (one spell permanently modified with a metamagic feat, Extended see invisibility), elemental mastery (+2 to caster level, and +2 to saving throws versus spells of chosen element, which is earth). Her taboos for her spell secrets are: Cannot sleep touching the earth, cannot cut meat, cannot own more than one suit of clothes at a time.

Hit Dice: 10d4+10
HP: 40
AC: 14 (+0 Dex, +3 armor [bracers], +1 deflection [ring])
Init: +4 (+0 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative)
Speed: 30ft

Saves:
Fortitude +7 [+2 base, +1 Con, +2 from Great Fortitude, +2 from cloak]
Reflex +5 [+2 base, +0 Dex, +3 from cloak]
Will +14 [+8 base, +3 Wis, +3 from cloak]

BAB/Grapple: +5/+4
Melee Atk: +4 (1d6-1/x2/B, quarterstaff)
Ranged Atk: +5 (1d4-1/x2/B, sling)

Skills:
Concentration +14 [13 ranks, +1 Con]
Craft (alchemy) +17 [13 ranks, +4 Int]
Craft (candlemaking) +16 [10 ranks, +4 Int, +2 MW tools]
Craft (ceramics and pottery) +12 [6 ranks, +4 Int, +2 MW tools]
Knowledge (arcana) +17 [13 ranks, +4 Int]
Knowledge (nature) +10 [6 ranks, +4 Int]
Knowledge (religion) +11 [7 ranks, +4 Int]
Knowledge (the planes) +14 [10 ranks, +4 Int]
Spellcraft +19 [13 ranks, +4 Int, +2 synergy]

Feats:
Great Fortitude (human bonus)
Extend Spell (wu jen 1st level bonus metamagic)
Combat Casting (1st level)
Improved Initiative (3rd level)
Extra Spell Secret (Silent dimension door) (6th level) [CA]
Extra Spell Secret (Silent teleport) (9th level) [CA]

Languages: Common, Draconic, Giant, Terran,

Spells Prepared
Save DC +4 - Due to Kori’s elemental mastery of the element of earth, all earth spells at cast at +2 caster level.

0thmage hand, open/close, prestidigitation, read magic
1stanimate water [CA], animate wood [CA], elemental burst [CA] (potential), fiery eyes [CA], hail of stone.
2ndanimate fire [CA], bear’s endurance, bull’s strength, rope trick, Extended see invisibility, warp wood.
3rdearthbolt [CA], haste, magnetism [CA], steam breath.
4thSilent dimension door, Extended displacement, dismissal, polymorph
5tharc of lightning [CA], Silent teleport

Spellbook
Save DC +4 – Due to Kori’s elemental mastery of the element of earth, all earth spells at cast at +2 caster level.

0tharcane mark, dancing lights, daze, detect magic, detect poison, disrupt undead, flare, ghost sound, light, mage hand, mending, message, open/close, prestidigitation, ray of frost, read magic, resistance.

1stanimate water [CA], animate wood [CA], backbiter [CA], elemental burst [CA] (potential), fiery eyes [CA], ghost light [CA], hail of stone [CA], hold portal, secret signs [CA], smoke ladder [CA].

2nd - animate fire [CA], bear’s endurance, bull’s strength, knock, rope trick, see invisibility, spider climb, swim [CA], wall of gloom [CA], warp wood.

3rdcorpse candle [CA], dispel magic, displacement, earthbolt [CA], fire wings [CA], haste, magnetism [CA], major image, remove curse, steam breath [CA], terra cotta warrior [CA], water breathing.

4thdancing blade [CA], dimension door, dismissal, polymorph, rusting grasp, stoneskin, wall of bones [CA].

5tharc of lightning [CA], major creation, metal skin [CA], passwall, stone shape, teleport, terra cotta lion [CA].

Componentsanimate fire (charcoal, sulfur, soda ash), animate water (vials of pure spring water mixed with cinnabar oil), animate wood (mixture of powdered cinnabar and ground peach pits), arc of lightning (2 small iron rods), bull’s strength (bull hairs), comprehend languages (soot and salt), corpse candle (several bits of rotting flesh, sealed in a jar), dancing blade (several small stick puppets), displacement (several loops of displacer beast hide), fire wings (several bird feathers), ghost light (bits of phosphorous), hail of stone (30gp worth of 5gp jade pieces, 6 castings’ worth), haste (licorice root shavings), magnetism (pieces of lodestone), major image (several bits of fleece), metal skin (several pieces of rhinoceros hide), passwall (sesame seeds), polymorph (several empty cocoons), rope trick (powdered corn and twisted loops of parchment), see invisibility (talc and powdered silver), spider climb (bitumen and several live spiders in a jar), steam breath (charcoal), stone shape (soft clay), stoneskin (1,250gp of diamond dust and granite, 5 castings’ worth), swim (goldfish scales), wall of bones (withered tree branch from a cemetery), wall of gloom (black sheep fleece), water breathing (several small reeds).

Focuifire wings (golden phoenix amulet), secret signs (glass cone), smoke ladder (cord of green firewood, in bag of holding), terra cotta lion (terra cotta statue of a foo lion costing 10gp), terra cotta warrior (terra cotta statue of a warrior costing 1gp).

9,450gp spent to purchase and scribe additional spells

Equipment for Kori
bracers of armor +3 - 9,000gp,
traveler's outfit (free)
decanter of endless water – 9,000gp
cloak of resistance +2 – 4,000gp
ring of protection +1 – 2,000gp
Belt pouch - 1gp
-25 tindertwigs – 25
-wand of detect magic – 375gp
-2 Quall’s feather tokens, tree – 800gp
Quarterstaff – 0gp
Sling – 0gp, 20 bullets – 2sp
Bag of holding type I – 2,500gp - This bag appears as a simple blue linen laundry bag or carry-all.
-2 potions of cure moderate wounds – 600gp
-4 potions of cure light wounds – 200gp
-Everburning lamp - 110gp
-Five blank books - 75gp
-5 vials of ink - 40gp
-inkpen – 1sp
-hammock (A&E) – 5gp
-175 tindertwigs – 175gp
-MW chandler’s tools – 55gp
-MW potters/ceramicists’ tools – 55gp
-10 insectbane candles (A&E) – 1gp
-40 elegant tapers of various colors and styles, wrapped in oilskin and cotton – 20gp
-Kori's Spellbook – 200 linen paper pages with a birch bookcover and a tooled green leather slipcase. Hardness of 3, 6 hit points, 5 lbs. Major resistance (resistance 12 against acid, cold, electricity, and fire attacks), levitating, and waterproof – 6,061gp total. (CA) - 153 pages have been used to inscribe spells.

Self-scribed candles
Scribed candle of major creation – 625gp, 50xp, cast at 10th level
Scribed candle of remove curse – 500gp, 40xp, cast at 10th level
Scribed candle of dispel magic – 500gp, 40xp, cast at 10th level
Scribed candle of corpse candle – 500gp, 40xp, cast at 10th level
Scribed candle of water breathing – 500gp, 40xp, cast at 10th level
Scribed candle of wall of bones – 500gp, 40xp, cast at 10th level
Scribed candle of smoke ladder – 125gp, 10xp, cast at 10th level
Scribed candle of ghost light – 12.5gp, 1xp, cast at 1st level
2 Scribed candles of knock – 150gp, 12xp, cast at 3rd level
2 Scribed candles of hold portal – 250gp, 20xp, cast at 10th level
4 Unfettered candles of fire wings – 600gp, 48xp, cast at 3rd level
2 Unfettered candles of bear’s endurance – 1,800gp, 144xp, cast at 12th level
2 Unfettered candles of bull’s strength – 1,800gp, 144xp, cast at 12th level

Money
104gp, 4sp

Appearance: Kori is a small, somewhat plump woman with dark brown hair and a snub-nosed face sprinkled with freckles. Her eyes are a mossy green, and her face often shows a gentle smile. She dresses simply, in a buff-colored robe, soft hat, simple shoes and a sash, with a blue linen bag slung around her shoulder and a dark brown cloak over all. She carries a quarterstaff, and has a water flask slung at her hip. Out of a belt pouch poke a stick and some twigs.

Personality: Kori is deliberate and persistent, sizing up a situation with care, then acting in the best interests of all those involved, whether they know it or not. She cares not if it is two women squabbling over a cabbage, or two noblemen having a duel, she tries to apply the ideas of natural harmony and beauty on a world often scarred with ugly words and actions. She uses the natural elements themselves as instruments of her chastisement. Her perfect representation of the elements is the candle, and she often has at least one burning in any room or at any campsight.

Background: Kori was born close to the woodlands, in a fairly large town where the amenities of a large community were merged with respect for nature. Kori often spent many hours in the various gardens around the town, rearranging the rocks and placing them for the best aesthetic affect. She loved the feel of earth and stone on her hands, and she felt the whispers of power in even the most innocuous of creatures an objects.

There were others in this town that had felt the same way, and young Kori found herself under the tutelage of Torvaden, an elderly wu jen who wanted to pass his secrets on to another of his spirit. She learned by watching and by being, as Torvaden would say. She would lay on the earth and meditate to become one with it, she would work at the forge and mines to see the power of metal, swim in rivers to learn the versatility of water, walk amongst woodlands and carve in the carpenter’s shop to embrace the feel of wood, and watch the dancing flames of candles to see both the stillness and fury of flame.

Torvaden had a much more esoteric art that he felt complimented his training, that of the chandler mage, the candle caster. The candle represented the combination of elements, the earth in the wax, wood in the wick, fire in the flame, metal in the pigments, and water in the running wax. While Kori had been experimenting with pottery and ceramics as another combining theme of the elements, her master’s candles offered the young girl a fascinating and unusual avenue to channel her abilities.

She knew from trader’s tales that few places, if any, were as pleasant at her hometown. Most, in fact, were rife with ugliness, abuse of the land, and discord. Kori realized that while she felt she was reaching a perfect accord with the elements, something was holding her back. She was young, and only had seen the tiniest corner of her world. And nothing could truly be in harmony while the rest of the unseen world warred with itself. Taking with her her knowledge of beauty and power of nature, she stepped into a larger world…

Stats for various animated creatures created by spells [sblock]Animated Wood
Small Construct
Hit Dice: 1d10+10 (15 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares); 40 ft. legs, 50 ft. multiple legs, 70 ft. wheels
Armor Class: 14 (+1 size, +1 Dex, +2 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 13
Base Attack/Grapple: +0/–4
Attack: Slam +1 melee (1d4)
Full Attack: Slam +1 melee (1d4)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities: Construct traits, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, hardness 5
Saves: Fort +0, Ref +1, Will –5
Abilities: Str 10, Dex 12, Con —, Int —, Wis 1, Cha 1

---------------------------------

Animated Water
Small Construct
Hit Dice: 1d10+10 (30 hp)
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Attack: Slam +1 melee (1d4)
Full Attack: Slam +1 melee (1d4)
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities: Construct traits, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, double hit points

--------------------------------

Animated Fire
Small Construct (fire)
Hit Dice: 1d10+10 (15 hp)
Attack: Slam +1 melee (1d4 + 1d4 fire)
Full Attack: Slam +1 melee (1d4 + 1d4 fire)
Special Attacks: Burn (DC 12)
Special Qualities: Construct traits, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, fire subtype

-------------------------------

Terra Cotta Warrior
Medium Construct
Hit Dice: 2d10+20 (35 hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class: 14 (+4 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +1/+2
Attack: Slam +2 melee (1d6+1)
Full Attack: Slam +2 melee (1d6+1)
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities: Construct traits, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, hardness 6
Saves: Fort +0, Ref +0, Will –5
Abilities: Str 12, Dex 10, Con —, Int —, Wis 1, Cha 1

------------------------------

Terra Cotta Lion
Huge Construct
Hit Dice: 8d10+40 (90 hp)
Initiative: –1
Armor Class: 13 (–2 size, –1 Dex, +6 natural), touch 7, flat-footed 13
Base Attack/Grapple: +6/+19
Attack: Slam +9 melee (2d6+7)
Full Attack: Slam +9 melee (2d6+7)
Space/Reach: 15 ft./10 ft. (long)15 ft./15 ft. (tall)
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities: Construct traits, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, hardness 6
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +1, Will –3
Abilities: Str 20, Dex 8, Con —, Int —, Wis 1, Cha 1[/CODE]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

ringojim

First Post
Athear Caesin Liadon

Ringojim said:
Athear Caesin Liadon
Chaotic Good Elven Sorceror 10

Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Weight: 154 lb.
Eyes: green
Hair: light brown
Skin: pale (almost albino)

STR: 15 (+2)
DEX: 18 (+4) (+2 racial)
CON: 17 (+3) (- 2 racial, + 2 amulet)
INT: 15 (+2)
WIS: 15 (+2)
CHA: 20 (+5) (+2 level adjustment)

HP: 60 (10d4 + 30)
Armor Class: 20 (10 base + 4 dex + 4 mithral shirt + 2 ring)
Initiative: + 4
BAB: + 5
Attack: + 9 long sword +1 keen (1d8+4, 17-20/x2)
Ranged Attack: + 11 +1 compostie longbow (+ 2 Str) of Distance (1d8+2/x3)
range inc: 220'

Speed: 30’ (40' with Boots of striding & springing)

FORT: + 8 (3 base + 3 con + 2 resistance)
REFL: + 9 (3 base + 4 dex + 2 resistance)
WILL: + 11 (7 base + 2 wis + 2 resistance)

Racail Abilities:
- Imm to magic sleep, + 2 to saves vs enchantment spells & effects
- Low light vision
- Weapon prof: long sword, rapier, long bow & short bow
- + 2 listen, search and spot checks
- Languages: Elven, Draconic, common & goblin

Class Abilities:
- Alternate class feature: Metamagic specialist (PHB II p 161) spells effected by metamagic feats have normal casting time instead of full round action
- Base attack bonus + 5
- Saves: + 3, + 3, +7
- Spells per day: 6 / 6+2/ 6+1 / 6+1 / 5+1 / 3+1
- Spells Known: 9 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 / 1

Feats:
1st Level
- Armour proficiency: Light
3rd Level
- Point blank shot
6th Level
- Precise shot
9th Level
- Weapon focus: Longbow

Class Skills: (52)
Bluff: + 15 (11 ranks, + 4 Cha)
Concentration: +14 (11 ranks, +3 Con)
Know (arcana): + 13 (11 ranks, + 2 Int)
Spellcraft: + 13 (11 ranks, +2 Int)

Cross class skills:
Diplomacy + 6 (2 ranks, + 4 cha)
Hide + 6 (2 ranks, + 4 dex)
Spot + 4 (2 ranks, + 2 wis)
Swim + 4 (2 ranks, +2 str)

Equipment:
Armor
-Mithral chain shirt of Twilight +1 (5250gp, 12.5lb)
Arm bonus + 4, Max dex + 6, Arm check pen 0, max sp 30'

Melee weapon
-Long sword+ 1 keen + 9 (1d8+ 4, 17-20/x2) (8330gp, 4lb)
-dagger x2 (1d4+2, 19-20/x2) (12gp, 1lb)

Ranged weapons
-Masterwork Comp (+2 str) Longbow of distance + 1: +11 (1d8+2, 20/x3, 220ft.) (8600gp, 3lb)
-140 arrows

Miscellaneous Magical Items
- Ring of Protection +2 (8000gp, -lb)
- Wand of enlarge person 50 charges (750gp)
- Cloak of resistance + 2 (4000gp)
- Quiver of Ehlonna (140 arrows) (1800gp)
- Bag of holding, 500 lb capacity (5000gp)
- Everlasting rations (350gp)
- 4 Potions of cure moderate wounds (1200gp)
- 4 Potions of cure light wounds (200gp)
- Boots of striding & springing (5000 gp)
- Amulet of health + 2 (4000gp)
-potion of cure serious wounds (750gp)

Mundane equipment
-Explorer’s Outfit (10gp, -lb)

-(in bag of holding)
-Bedroll (1sp, 5lb)
-torches x 5 (5cp, 5lb)
-blanket, winter (5sp, 3lb)
-bucket (5sp, 2lb)
-case, scroll (1gp, .5lb)
-parchment (4 sheets) (8sp)
-ink pen x 2 (2sp)
-case scroll (1gp, .5lb)
-vial of ink, black (8gp)
-vial of ink, blue (8gp)
-mirror, sm, steel (10gp, .5lb)
-piton x10 (1gp, 5lb)
-pot, iron (5sp, 10lb)
-rope, silk 50' (10gp, 5lb)
-soap (5sp, 1lb)
-tent (10gp, 20lb)
-waterskin (1gp, 4lb)

-(in belt pouch)
-wetstone (2cp, 1lb)
-flint & steel (1gp)
-signal whistle (8sp)
-sunrod (4gp, 2lb)
-vial, potion (1gp, .1lb)
- tindertwig x 10 (10gp)

Weight Carried: tbc lb
Remaining money: 704gp

Spells Known:

All casting times are 1 standard action unless otherwise noted

0 level:
Detect poison: (phb p 219)
Detect magic: (phb p 219)
Read magic: (phb p 269)
Dancing lights: (phb p216)
Light: (phb p 248)
Ghost sound: (phb p235)
Mending: (phb p253)
Open/close: (phb p258)

1st level:
Shocking grasp (phb p279)
Ray of enfeeblement (phb p269)
expiditious retreat (phb p228)
Stand (phb II p125)
Kelgore's fire ball (phb II p117)

2nd level:
Seeking ray (phb II p124)
Spectral hand (phb p282)
Touch of idiocy (phb p294)
Bulls Strength (phb p207)

3rd level:
Legion of sentinels (phb II p116)
Fireball (phb p231)
Flame arrow (phb p231)

4th level:
Ice storm (phb p243)
Trollshape (phb II p127)

5th level:
Flesh to ice (frostburn p 94)

Description
Athear is a very usual looking elf except for his remarkably pale skin. While not prissy wherever possible he tries to be well dressed and clean.

Personality
Athear is usually cool and collected, this cool unfortunately quite often goes out the window if dragons are mentioned or seen. Athear is a kind pleasant person who always has a coin for the poor and fights for the downtrodden.

Background
When he was just a boy Athear's village was destroyed when a Silver dragon and a Green dragon battled through the forest in which he lived. Many of his community died that day as they tried to help the young silver dragon. The green dragon was slain but unfortunately the silver also succumed to his wounds.

That day Athear developed a fascination for good dragons and a hatred of evil dragons. He recently encountered a group of Dragonborn, elite warriors called to serve Bahamut in the endless dragon wars. He believes this is where his future lies and he now adventures to train his mind and body towards that goal.

Fenris

Adventurer
Code:
Kerin Ke’larn
Human Male
Fighter 1/Cleric Of Kord Level 9
XP: 45,000
Neutral Good

Str 20 (18) (+5) 
Dex 13 (+1)
Con 15 (+2)
Int 11 (+0) 
Wis 20 (18) (+5)
Cha 15 (+2) 

Size: Medium (6'6", 275 lbs)
HP: 76 
BAB: +7/+2
Init: +1
Move: 20'

AC: 23 (10 +11 armor + 1 dex +1 Def) 

Fortitude:+12 (+8 Base +2 Con +2 Cloak)
Reflex:+6 (+3 Base +1 Dex +2 Cloak)
Will:+12 (+6 Base +4 Wis +2 Cloak)

Attacks:
Greatsword (+15/+10 attack, 2d6+9 dmg/19-20x2)
Composite Longbow (+9/+4 attack, 1d8+5 dmg/20x3)

Feats: 6
Weapon Focus Greatsword
Improved Unarmed Strike
Improved Grapple
Extend Spell
Power Attack
Cleave 

Skills (bonus/ranks):
Climb (+5/1)
Concentration (+5/3)
Diplomacy (+9/7)
Handle Animal (+3/1)
Heal (+13/8)
Kn: Religion (+11/11)
Kn: Planes (+7/7)
Ride (+2/1)

Languages Known:
Common

Class Features:
Simple Weapon Proficiency
Martial Weapon Proficiency
Light Armor Proficiency
Medium Armor Proficiency 
Heavy Armor Proficiency
Shield Proficiency
Domains: Strength, Luck
Turn Undead 5/day, +2 turning check, 2d6+11 damage

Spells per day:
0:6   1st:6+1   2nd:5+1   3rd:4+1   4th:3+1   5th:2+1

Equipment:
Plate Armor +3 Light Fortification (17,650 gp) 
Greatsword +2 (8,350 gp)
Composite Mighty (+4) Longbow +1 (2,800 gp)
Periapt of Wisdom +2 (4,000 gp)
Ring of Protection +1 (2,000 gp)
Cloak of Resistance +2 (4,000 gp)
Pearl of Power 2nd level spell (4,000 gp)
Pearl of Power 2nd Level spell (4,000 gp)
Gauntlets of Ogre Strength +2 (4,000 gp)
3x Wand of Cure Light Wounds 50 charges each (2,250 gp)
Backpack
Holy Symbol of Kord (silver)
20 arrows
quiver
Explorers outfit
light warhorse
military saddle
250 gp

Spells
Code:
Domains: Luck and Strength
LUCK DOMAIN
Granted Power: You gain the power of good fortune, which is usable once per day. This extraordinary ability allows you to reroll one roll that you have just made before the DM declares whether the roll results in success or failure. You must take the result of the reroll, even if it’s worse than the original roll
STRENGTH DOMAIN
Granted Power: You can perform a feat of strength as a supernatural ability. You gain an enhancement bonus to Strength equal to your cleric level. Activating the power is a free action, the power lasts 1 round, and it is usable once per day.

Spells per day:
0:6   1st:6+1   2nd:5+1   3rd:4+1   4th:3+1   5th:2+1
Prepared (Typical): (D) indicated Domain Spell
Orisons:Create Water, Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Light, Resistance,Resistance,

1st Level:Divine Favor, Entropic Shield, Hide from Undead, Protection from Evil, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Enlarge Person (D)

2nd Level: Align Weapon, Cure Moderate Wounds, Cure Moderate Wounds, Extended Shield of Faith, Silence, Bulls Strength (D)

3rd level: Remove Curse, Remove Disease, Searing Light, Wind Wall, Protection from Energy (Cold) )(D)

4th level: Death Ward, Extended Water Breathing, Restoration, Freedom of Movement (D)

5th level: Flame Strike, True Seeing, Righteous Might (D)

Background
[sblock]
Kerin Ke’larn was born to poor farmers in a backwards little village, in a forgotten corner of a small kingdom named Merincal. He was th youngest of three sons and the smallest as well. Not that that meant much as the Ke'larn men were famous for their size in little Merincal. Kerin grew up as an energetic farm boy, leading a rather dull life until that day in his 18th summer when the Captioan of the army rode up. War was brewing with the kingdom to the east, Purnvin. All families were required to contribute tot he war cause. Now Kerin's father had served his stint in the last war and knew that Purnvin was eager to avenge itself. He offered up food stuffs for the army, but the captain had his eye on the big strapping lad by his side. Kerin saw the wordless exchange between the two, and to save his father grief, and more than one son, he volunteered to join the army, if his brothers could stay and work the farm. The Captain was delighted to have a big, strong recruit, even though raw.

Kerin spent the next year training with all manner of weapons and armor. In some ways he was excited to be here. It was more exciting than the farm and honestly less work. Then came the day when he marched to war. He was in several battles and his strength always served him well there and was usually at the forefront of the battle. Then came a large battle, the Purnvinian forces had amassed several war machines and had dark powers aiding them. Kerin was in the front as usual, when the catapult was fired. He got his shield up in time, but the blow threw him onto his back, he lay there for a moment cursing his luck when, with a roar a large ball of flames screamed over his head, right where he had been standing, and exploded into the back ranks. Kerin stood and charged back into the battle, but all the while that incident played itself over and over in his head. It hadn't been bad luck, it had been good luck. Maybe all luck was good he thought. After that battle ebbed and the Purnvinian forces routed, Kerin sat down heavily and thought. Raised on a farm, he hadn't been schooled so thinking took a bit. But Kerin came to the realization that indeed luck had played a factor today and that that luck must have come from Kord himself as a reward for his strength. Kerin also made up his mind right then and there to dedicate himself to Kord.

The next month the surrender treaty was signed by Purnvin and Kerin left the barracks and marched straight over to a temple of Kord. Since then he has dedicated his life to Kord and his principles. He spend three long years learning to read, studying the works of the church, learning to wrestle and learning other priestly duties. Once his training was done he left a cleric of Kord. He has spend the last several years wandering the land. Teaching wrestling to youths in rural villages like the own he grew up in, to promote strength of body, he heals those he finds that need it to strengthen his own soul and their body. He has forsaken a shield (the last one he used left a nice scar across his forehead after it impacted) and wields the weapon of Kord, a greatsword.

Kerin has fought with armies and against armies since then becoming a cleric. he has learned to abhor those that would take away the freedoms of the peoples and is especially hateful of slavery and seeks to end it wherever he can.

Kerin's naturally optimistic personality lends itself well to his traveling life and finds people receptive to him. He is quick to laugh with a deep guffaw. He enjoys food and drink and will often buy an entire tavern drinks as they listen to stories of his exploits and how Kord has helped him. He keeps his blond hair short for war and wrestling and will often join any wrestling tourney he finds, win or lose it honors Kord. He is always seen wearing his read and white tabard of Kord over his armor. He is a man of the people and seeks to aid them as he can, enjoying life and the strength of luck Kord has endowed him with.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Character Sheet
[sblock]Azrim Stonesplitter
Male Dwarven Fighter 1 / Wizard 6 / Runesmith 1 / Geometer 2
XP: 45000

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Deity:
Size: Medium
Type: Humanoid
Base Speed: 20'

Stats
Str: 14 (+2) 6 points
Dex: 12 (+1) 4 points
Con: 18 (+4) 8 points +2 Racial +1 Levels
Int: 19 (+4) 10 points +1 Levels +2 Headband
Wis: 12 (+1) 4 points
Cha: 9 (-1) 3 points -2 Racial

HP: 74 (8d4 +1d6 + 1d10 + 40 Con)

AC: 23[25] (10base + 10[12] Arm +1 Dex, +2 Shield)
+4 against giants

Saves:
Fortitude: +9 (6 base +3 Con)
Reflex: +3 (2 base +1 Dex)
Will: +11(10 base +1 Wis)
+2 against poison
+2 against spells and spell-like effects

Init: +5

Base attack bonus: +5

Attacks:
MW Silver Shortsword +7 1d6+2
+1 Warhammer +8 1d8+3

+1 attack against orcs and goblinoids.

Code:
Skills                 Total     Ranks   Stats    Misc
Appraise                 4        0.0      4        0
Balance                  1        0.0      1        0
Bluff                    0        0.0      0        0
Climb                   -3        0.0      2       -5 acp
Concentration           14       10.0      4        0
Craft (Stoneworking)    12        8.0      4        0
Decipher Script         13        9.0      4        0
Diplomacy                0        0.0      0        0
Disable Device*          8        4.0      4        0
Disguise                 0        0.0      0        0
Escape Artist           -4        0.0      1       -5 acp
Forgery                  1        0.0      1        0
Gather Information       0        0.0      0        0
Heal                     1        0.0      1        0
Hide                     1        0.0      1        0
Intimidate               0        0.0      0        0
Jump                    -3        0.0      2       -5 acp
Listen                  -3        0.0      1       -4
Know (Arcana)           14       10.0      4        0
Move Silently           -4        0.0      1       -5 acp
Perform                  0        0.0      0        0
Ride                     1        0.0      1        0
Search*                  8        4.0      4        0
Sense Motive             1        0.0      1        0
Spellcraft              13       10.0      3        0
Spot                    -3        0.0      1       -4
Survival                 1        0.0      1        0
Swim                    -3        0.0      2       -5 acp
(*) Cross Class Skill

Feats
1st - Combat Casting, Endurance, Dwarven Armour Prof.
3rd - Improved Initiative.
6rd - Shielded Casting.
7th - ?
9th - Sudden Maximise.

Flaws
Inattentive (-4 to Listen and Spot checks)

Race:
Darkvision
Stonecunning: +2 racial bonus on search checks involving stoneworks.
Weapon Familiarity: Dwarven Waraxe is Martial insetad of Exotic
Stability: +4 resist against bull rush or tripped.
+2 saves against poison
+2 saves against spells and spell-like effects
+1 attack against orcs and goblinoids.
+4 AC against giants.
+2 racial appraise checks involving stone
+2 racial craft checks involving stone

Special Class Abilities:
Rune Magic(Ex): Prepare arcane spells as runes inscribed on solid objects, Spells are prepared normally, except instead of readying the spells in his mind, Azrim readies them in the form of runes. Preparing daily spells takes the same amount of time as usual and requires the same amount of rest beforehand. A runesmith who cast a spell prepared in rune form can cast it without any somatic component. However, all spells cast from rune form automatically have a material component (the rune itself). In casting the spell, the rune is erased from the tablet(or other scribed medium).

Spellglyph(su): Can cast spells using spellglyphs, such spells have a special material component(the spellglyph) that sunstitues for any the spells verbal and material components. When Azrim cast a spell using a spellglyph, the spell is treated as if it were affected by the silent spell feat. Spellglyph cost 25gp per spell level, plus the cost of material components over 1 gp in value.
Glyph of Warding: Add Glyph of Warding to the wizards spell list as a 3rd level arcane spell.
Book of Geomtry: Spells only take up one page in the wizards spellbook.

Height: 4'6"
Weight: 180 lbs
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Ruddy

Appearance:
Similiar to this, but without the anvil on his head or the standard on his back, also he has a shield in his left hand, other than those minor details that's how he looks :D
81361.jpg

Background:
Azrim hails from the Stormshield mountains, which stretch north south for over a thousand miles neatly dividing the eastern and western portion of the continent in twain. The Stormshields are inhabited by 12 dwarven strongholds which fiercely protects the vital trade routes between the two halves of the continents.

Azrim was born to clan Stoneplitter one of the foremost Dwarven holds, at a young age Azrim showed an interest and skill with magics and runes and glyphs, so it was no surprise when he followed in the footsteps of his mother and trained to become a Runesmith, after completing his training as a Runesmith and during obligitory one year service as a soldier, Azrim happened upon a curious human mage who sought to learn more of the Dwarven Runic Magic, Azrim in turn was fascinated by the Wizards strange geometrical based spellcasting. As Azrims service was nearly completed Azrim agreed to seek out the human and share his knowledge of Runic Magic in exchange for the humans Geometrical based Magic.

While his family wasn't exactly thrilled at Azrims decision to leave hearth and hold, it wasn't that unusualy for young Dwarves to see the sights of the world before returning to settle down. True to his word Azrim set off for the nearby human kingdom of ? and began studying the ways of the Geometer, learning much in his travels with his friend, Azrim came to realise that he loved seeing the sights of the world and become fond of his 'adventuring'lifestyle.
[/sblock]

Equipment[sblock]
Explorers Outfit
+2 Dwarven craft* Mithral Interlocking Plate Armour(Includes Fast Donning Straps) 15050gp (25lb)
Dwarven craft Heavy Steel Shield (Includes Shield Sheath) 345gp (15lb)
Dwarven craft Silver Shortsword (In Shield Sheath) 480gp (2lb)
+1 Dwarven craft Warhammer 2362gp (5lb) [Yurrak(Rune Hammer)]
*Dwarven craft items are masterwork items which have +2 hardness +10 HP and +2 saves

Handy Satchel 2000gp (5lb) [In the shape of a Satchel instead of a backpack)
-Bedroll 1sp (5lb)
-Winter Blanket 5sp (3lb)
-Chalk(5) 5cp
-Flint & Steel 1gp
-Hooded Lantern 7gp (2lb)
-Oil(5) 5sp (5lb)
-Sack 1sp (0.5lb)
-Spellbook(Steel cover with cooper pages) 700gp (25lb)
-Tent 10gp (20lb)
-Whetstone 2cp (1lb)
Signal Whistle 8sp

Boots of Levitation 7500gp
Brooch of Shielding 1500gp
Headband of Intellect(+2) 4000gp
Necklace of Adaption 9000gp
Ring of Sustenance 2500gp

Potions (2) Cure Moderate Wounds 600gps

Scroll of Shrink Item 375gp (Scribed in Spellbook)
Scroll of Stinking Cloud 375gp (Scribed in Spellbook)

'Special' Items
(5)Parchment of Explosive Runes
(2)Parchment of Maximised Explosive Runes
Parchment of Sepia Snake Sigil 500gp
Scrollcase (Glyph of Warding [5d8 Sonic]) 201gp (0.5lbs)

Shrunk Items (Evil I know)
Bonfire (15'x 15') [Command Word: Darel(Burning Warrior)] 7 days remaining
Rock (20' diameter[1'3"], 120000lbs[30lbs] 600d6 damage) [Command Word: Azel(Stone Warrior)] 10 days remaining
Rock (10' diameter[7.5"], 2000lbs[0.5lbs] 10d6 damage] [Command Word: Azaim(Stone Slayer)] 8 days remaining
Stone house (20' x 20') [Command Word: Azkral(Stone Stronghold)] 9 days remaining

Spell Components
Diamond Dust 800gp (Used for Stoneskin[250gp] and Glyph of Warding[200gp])
Powdered Amber 500gp (Used for Sepia Snake Sigil [500gp])

Spellglyph
Spellglyphs are prepared once for each spell in Azrims spell book and stored in Azrims Scrollcase.

Treasure: 217gp 9sp 3cp
Weight Carried: 52.5lbs[/sblock]

Spells Memorised (4/5/5/4/2/1)[sblock]
0st- Detect Magic, Light, Message, Read Magic
1st- Magic Missle, Magic Missle, Obscuring Mist, Ray of Enfeeblement, True Strike
2nd- Mirror Image, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray, Web, Web.
3rd- Lightning Bolt, Magic Circle Against Evil, Shrink Item, Stinking Cloud
4th- Arcane Eye, Black Tentacles
5th- Wall of Stone

Spellbook
0st- All
1st- Alarm, Magic Missile, Magic Weapon, Obscuring Mist, Ray of Enfeeblement, True Strike.
2nd- Mirror Image, Prot from Arrows, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray, Web
3rd- Explosive Runes, Glyph of Warding, Lightning Bolt, Magic Circle Against Evil, Sepia Snake Sigil, Shrink Item, Stinking Cloud.
4th- Arcane Eye, Black Tentacles, Stoneskin ?
5th- Symbol of Sleep, Wall of Stone
[/sblock]

Jharvym - Good lad and good fighter whos has a hard upbringing, but needs to learn a little more respect for laws and traditions, and a bit more self-control.

Damien - An otherwise honest and honourable man who doesn't take things seriously enough, especially women. While he's a canny fighter if you scratch too far beneath the surface, you'll won't find much of substance.

Kori - Kori has a good head on her shoulders and is both dependable and reliably while calm and caution are admiral traits, sometimes this needs to be set aside for decisive action. As a fellow arcane caster she weilds an unusual magic that utilises the basic elemental forces and blends it with a strange spellcasting traditon that uses candles, with seeming a bit odd at first glance, it's effectiveness can't be denied, fascinating just fascinating. Azrim feels comfortable discussing the deeper things of magic with Kori and respect her opinion.

Athear - A kind hearted Elf who can seem abit cool and aloof upon first meeting him, none-the-less he's reiable in a fight, unless it's against dragons. Whie kind-hearted Athear has little regard for the laws of the land or tradition, especially when it comes to defending the 'downtrodden'. While a powerful master of Sorcerer Azrim finds it hard to relate to him on an intellectual level.

Kerin - A good bright lad who's as strong as an ox and twice as bright, as a follower of Kord he's a solid reliable fighter. He needs to spend a bit more time thinking things through though instead of just relying on blind luck. Still he's good to have around even if he can be a little loud and has a habit of asking personal questions (such as "How are you"), still he can't be faulted for his honest straight forward way.

Lord Knight Turin - A noble warrior after Azrim's own heart, he cares well for himself and his set of plate armour, honourable, reliable and self-less Azrim finds the greatest connection with Turin, out of the whole band, Lord Turin also understands the importance of the rule of law, and show respects in all his dealings. While an good honourable man Lord Turin has a skewed view of the world and tends to look upon things in a very black and white fashion, not realising the wisdom of an unbiased informed decision devoid of his achaic views of right and wrong.

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Lord Knight Turin of Vo Mimbre

Lord Knight Turin of Vo Mimbre
Lawful Good Human Knight 10

Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 215 lb.
Eyes: Bright Green
Hair: Black
Skin: Fair

STR: 18 [+4] (15 roll, +1 level, +2 enh)
DEX: 13 [+1] (13 roll)
CON: 18 [+4] (18 roll)
INT: 12 [+1] (12 roll)
WIS: 14 [+2] (13 roll, +1 level)
CHA: 16 [+3] (16 roll)

Hit Dice: 10d12 + 40
HP: 114
Armor Class: 30 (10 base + 1 Dex + 10 Armor + 7 Shield + 1 Defl + 1 Natural)
BAB: +10/+5
- Melee: +14/+9
- Ranged: +11/+6

Speed: 30’

FORT: +10 (3 Base + 4 Con + 2 Feat + 1 Res)
REFL: +5 (3 Base + 1 Dex + 1 Res)
WILL: +10 (7 Base + 2 Wis + 1 Res)

Abilities:
- Human Bonus Feat
- Human Bonus Skill Points
- Knight’s Challenge 5 + Cha Mod/day
- Fighting Challenge +2
- Knight’s Code
- Shield Block +1
- Bulwark of Defense
- Armor Mastery (Medium & Heavy)
- Test of Mettle
- Vigilant Defender
- Shield Ally
- Call to Battle

Feats:
1st Level
- Fearless
- Shield Specialization
2nd Level
- Mounted Combat
3rd Level
- Shield Ward
5th Level
- Endurance
6th Level
- Combat Focus
9th Level
- Combat Vigor
10th Level
- Great Fortitude

Skills: (4x13=54)
Diplomacy +11 (6.5cc ranks, +3 Cha +2 Syn)
Knowledge (nobility & royalty) +6 (5 ranks, +1 Int)
Ride +11 (8 ranks, +1 Dex, +2 Syn)
Handle Animal +8 (5 ranks, +3 Cha)
Intimidate +16 (13 ranks, +3 Cha)
Jump +3 (4 ranks, +4 Str, -5 ACP)
Climb +3 (4 ranks, +4 Str, -5 ACP)

Languages:
- Common, Celestial

Equipment:
Armor & Shield
-Ironstead (+10 AC, Max Dex 1, ACP –4, 35% ASF) +2 Adamantine Sectioned Armor (22000gp, 60lb)
-Vanguard (+5 AC, ACP –1, 15% ASF) +3 Steel Heavy Shield (9170gp, lb)

Melee weapons
-Heartbrand +15/+10 (1d8+4, 19-20/x2) +1 Starmetal Longsword (7015gp, 4lb)
-Rivenoak +15/+10 (1d8+4, 20/x3) +1 Lance (2310gp, 10lb)

Ranged weapons
-Vernalbloom +12/+7 (1d8+4, 20/x3, 110ft.) Masterwork Comp (+4) Longbow (800gp, 3lb)

Miscellaneous Magical or Psionic Items
-Ring of Protection +1 (2000gp, -lb)
-Amulet of Natural Armor +1 (2000gp, -lb)
-Cloak of Resistance +1 (1000gp, 1lb)
-Gauntlets of Strength +2 (4000gp, 1lb)

Potions
-Heroism (750gp)
-Fly (750gp)
-Blur x2 (600gp)
-Cure Moderate Wounds x2 (600gp)

Mundane equipment
-Adventurer’s Outfit (gp, -lb)
-Whetstone (2cp, 1lb)
-Signet Ring (5gp)
-Trail Rations (5 days, 2.5gp, 5lb)
-Masterwork Manacles, 2 sets (100gp, 4lb)
-Bedroll (1sp, 5lb)
-Quiver (40 arrows, 2gp, 6lb)

Mount
-Magebred Heavy Warhorse (800gp)
-Bit & Bridle (2gp, 1lb)
-Masterwork Military Saddle (210gp, 40lb)
-Chain Barding (400gp, 100lb)
-Saddlebags (4gp, 8lb)
-Feed (5 days, 2.5sp, 50lb)

Weight Carried: lb
Remaining money: 179gp 1sp 3cp

Description
Turin is a tall, broad shouldered man with a chiseled face and physique. Constantly in a suit of gothic fullplate, it’s adamantine finish polished to a silver-blue mirror. Silky black hair falls to his pauldrons from beneath his burnished helm. He carries himself with a distinct noble air, polite, slightly lofty, and occasionally oblivious. At his hip rests a sheathed longsword and slung across his back is a large shield emblazoned with the Mimbre heraldry.

Personality
Turin is honorable, noble and fearless to a fault. Willing to charge headlong into an insurmountable battle should it be for honor or noble cause, there is no second thought. Some attribute this as a flaw, driven to impeccable taste and dignity, he has no time for self-questioning. He is a man of utter virtue and character. While he is disdainful of deceit from those he calls friends, he knows that he cannot change others hearts with a heavy hand. Prone to oscillate between moments of uncanny wisdom in his advice and brash courage in his action, few fully understand this Knight.

Background

Magebred Heavy Warhorse; CR 2; Large Animal; HD 4d8 (38hp); Init +2; Speed 50 feet; AC 23 (-1 Size, +2 Dex, +8 Natural, +4 Armor); Bab +3, Grapple +12; Atk +7 melee (1d8+5, x2, hoof); Full Atk: +7/+7 melee (1d8+5, x2, hooves); SQ: Low-light vision, Scent; SV Fort +9, Refl +6, Will +2; Str 20, Dex 15, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 13, Cha 6. Listen +5, Spot +4; Endurance, Run, Improved Natural Attack (hoof).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases