Why did I do this? Because I could.

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
Oh come now! You can't tell me you don't get a bit of a giggle when I say..

"Nona-Macrobe Amidah Apocalyptic Black-Hole-Spawned Legion Elder Unelemental Xona-Titanic Outsider (Extraplanar) ... On a Stick."

:D

Last edited:

paradox42

First Post
DnDChick said:
Oh come now! You can't tell me you don't get a bit of a giggle when I say..

"Nona-Macrobe Amidah Apocalyptic Black-Hole-Spawned Legion Elder Unelemental Xona-Titanic Outsider (Extraplanar) ... On a Stick."

:D
I certainly do! :lol:

But I would like to point out that, actually, the Xona-Titanic Outsider (Extraplanar) is on its own line, and is the size-creature-type description line. The "On a Stick" properly belongs in the creature's title on the line above, thus:

Nona-Macrobe Amidah Apocalyptic Black-Hole-Spawned Legion Elder Unelemental ... On a Stick!

Of course, the "On a Stick" template doesn't add to Mortiverse's CR, so perhaps it's not appropriate in that sense. Now, if it's an Epic stick... :eek:

*gleep*

I did not realize that the Macrobe template still allows for the ability increases every 4 HD. :eek: I'm leaving for a rafting trip within the hour, but when I get back...Mortiverse will receive some...adjustments....

Eversius

First Post
Servitor of Wrath said:
I did not realize that the Macrobe template still allows for the ability increases every 4 HD. :eek: I'm leaving for a rafting trip within the hour, but when I get back...Mortiverse will receive some...adjustments....
I asked that question just because of this thread, Wrath. :p

Eversius said:
I asked that question just because of this thread, Wrath. :p
You were asking about the Apocalyptic template, not the Macrobe template. :p :p

Update: Ability scores modified and (hopefully) all resultant stat changes made. I also switched out Improved Initiative for Improved Sunder and Improved Toughness for Death's Blessing, thus explaining the *slight* jump in Mortiverse's health. ;)

Edit: If I feel particularly suicidal, I might try to figure virtual size categories in the near-ish future.

Last edited:

Eversius

First Post
Servitor of Wrath said:
You were asking about the Apocalyptic template, not the Macrobe template. :p :p

Are you so sure? Look at the ascension thread again. :p

By the way, as tedious as it must be, figuring out all these numbers, keep at it. I can't wait to see the finished product. :lol:

Eversius said:
Are you so sure? Look at the ascension thread again. :p
D'oh!

Eversius said:
By the way, as tedious as it must be, figuring out all these numbers, keep at it. I can't wait to see the finished product. :lol:
As soon as I get my paws on the rest of the High Lord stuff...:]

Edit: 5,281,877,500,000,000,000,000,000,072 virtual size categories! :confused:

Edit 2: In keeping with Mortiverse's black hole aspect, I have given it a souped-up version of the umbral blot's vortex ability.

Last edited:

Fieari

Explorer
You have to apply the Demiurge template to this thing at least once, and then replace those bleedin' feats with some SDAs, SCAs, STAs, and of course, eventually, SOAs. That's Salient Divine Abilities, Salient Cosmic Abilities, Salient Transcendental Abilities, and Salient Omnific Abilities for those of you keeping score at home.

I mean, epic potency is nice 'n all, but... remember how Pirate Cat mentioned it still fails saving throws on a 1? Inner Eye could fix that...

Remove ads