Why did I do this? Because I could.

Fieari said:
You have to apply the Demiurge template to this thing at least once, and then replace those bleedin' feats with some SDAs, SCAs, STAs, and of course, eventually, SOAs. That's Salient Divine Abilities, Salient Cosmic Abilities, Salient Transcendental Abilities, and Salient Omnific Abilities for those of you keeping score at home.

I mean, epic potency is nice 'n all, but... remember how Pirate Cat mentioned it still fails saving throws on a 1? Inner Eye could fix that...
Demiurge? Hah! This guy (girl? hermaphrodite?) is slated to become a time lord many times over, up to a max of (to borrow a figure) 1586149399399399399399399399 times!

Eversius

First Post
Servitor of Wrath said:
Demiurge? Hah! This guy (girl? hermaphrodite?) is slated to become a time lord many times over, up to a max of (to borrow a figure) 1586149399399399399399399399 times!

Damn straight! :lol:

This is the creature to end all creatures! (By merely existing in the same universe)

A bit of a snag

In trying to figure Mortiverse's base damage after modifications from VSCs, I found that my calculator is incapable of calculating 405,323,966,500,000,000 x 2^2,640,938,750,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Last edited:

Gave Mortiverse a feat change. Oh, and I still haven't applied the VSCs to its vortex ability. I'll get on that.

VCSs applied to the vortex.

And the gravitic aura. I think that's everything until it's time for high-lord-ificationizing.

Last edited:

Fieari

Explorer
The problem with simply making it a high-lord over and over again, is that it's going to end up with infinite str, dex, con, wis, int, cha... which means that all your calculations so far will be for nothing! Which really sucks...

Fieari said:
The problem with simply making it a high-lord over and over again, is that it's going to end up with infinite str, dex, con, wis, int, cha... which means that all your calculations so far will be for nothing! Which really sucks...
True, but I'm not so sure about the Con. Can you really make a nonability infinite?

Fieari

Explorer
You know... there is an alternative to making the stats infinite. Instead, use the guidelines and make a new Omnific ability that -merely- grants +1500 to the given stat, and stack it up repeatedly. That way, we still get to play with huge numbers, AND we have a dumping ground for omnific abilities!

Fieari said:
You know... there is an alternative to making the stats infinite. Instead, use the guidelines and make a new Omnific ability that -merely- grants +1500 to the given stat, and stack it up repeatedly. That way, we still get to play with huge numbers, AND we have a dumping ground for omnific abilities!
Well, should Morty encounter another being with infinite stats, they cancel, and so we're back to the stats Mortiverse would have otherwise.

Will update Mortiverse upon getting the cosmic abilities and hopefully the rest of the others.

Remove ads