The Last Gods - In Game - The Candlelight Avengers

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Cogs and wheels? Perhaps this is some crazy means of conveyance. But there are only six rings and seven of us. Kori, I'll hold you so you don't fall. If the rest of us all pull together, maybe it will go. Maybe it will kill us too, but climbing a sheer cliff face surely will."

Fenris

Adventurer
"There's only one way to find out. And whether Kord is with me or not, I still trust my fate to Luck" and with that Kerin grabs a chain and tugs at it to see if it will move,

ringojim

First Post
Turin, is there some way we could get your fine steed to assist a few of us with pulling on these chains, then perhaps we could discover their purpose.

Bront

The man with the probe
"You know, I have some rope if you realy need it. You guys coming or what?" Damien calls from up front, finaly having turned around in frustration of no one following.

OOC: Damien has a +9 to climb, +11 with a rope, and 50' of rope. Daz, NPC me till I et back on monday

Bront

The man with the probe
"You know, I have some rope if you realy need it. You guys coming or what?" Damien calls from up front, finaly having turned around in frustration of no one following.

OOC: Damien has a +9 to climb, +11 with a rope, and 50' of rope. Daz, NPC me till I et back on monday

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Let's make a plan. Everyone, grab hold of one of these chains. That might trigger something to happen. If it is magical, though, the beholder is going to have to close its eye before the magic can raise the bridge or what-not. There are seven of us to the six rings. There's probably a guardian or something that will challenge us when we do it, or that would be my guess at the cliche. Why don't all of you grab a ring while I prepare to meet the guardian head on."

(OOC: Readying an action to Dimension Slide if we get attacked and magic has come up--hopefully nothing will come kill us, but I'll give my destination if we're unlucky and we get ambushed (hopefully I can surprise them by Dimension Sliding right next to them and Hustle-ing to an attack :]))

Last edited:

Remove ads