gauging interest, Wed 8-11 PM EST, AIM

Vocenoctum

First Post
Just gauging interest. I currently run a Tuesday game, but was thinking of a Wed night game, played on AIM. It'd be 8PM to 11PM EST, and be D&D. Either Eberron or homebrew.

Anyone out there looking for a game?

Ack

First Post
I'd be interested. You can contact me at EscherReality at gmail dot com. Feel free to email me with any pertinent details or questions.

Paraxis

Explorer
Sounds good to me as well, you can contact me at Paraxis @ msn .com
I play a game on tuesdays as well one of the guys has a Ventrilo server for his WOW games and it works out great, I couldn't use it on Wendsdays becuase that is his raid night.

fendrin

First Post
I'm interested, either eberron or homebrew.

please email me at

I am wondering what books would be available for use, and what character creation rules would be.

Thanks,
F

Last edited:

Vocenoctum

First Post
I'm still in the planning stages, haven't forgot anyone. Getting my new PC setup has been taking a bit of attention lately.

I'll email as soon as I figure out all the details.

If I use my home brew I'd make all the stuff I could available ahead of time. If Eberron then you'd need at least a basic working idea of the world.

I get 99% of D&D stuff, but don't allow everything out of hand, so its not a big deal to look for something. I'd probably do Point Buy of some sort.

fendrin

First Post
Vocenoctum said:
I'm still in the planning stages, haven't forgot anyone. Getting my new PC setup has been taking a bit of attention lately.

I'll email as soon as I figure out all the details.

If I use my home brew I'd make all the stuff I could available ahead of time. If Eberron then you'd need at least a basic working idea of the world.

I get 99% of D&D stuff, but don't allow everything out of hand, so its not a big deal to look for something. I'd probably do Point Buy of some sort.

It's all cool. I have the Eberron book, and I have read through (most) of Races of Eberron.

Just lets us know when you are ready.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases