Viridian Plague: Act II--The Lady of Prophecy & Act III--A Shred of Hope

Bront

The man with the probe
"Just show me what to do. I'm not used to this prayer thing."

Whinoah will follow Trayah and follow his example.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

*Trayah tilts his head at Rowanne’s statement, looking a little confused, as he was infected at around the same time as the feldori. Once all that are going to join him at the altar at this time have arrived though, he will lead them in a prayer to Arylyra, Princess of Blossoms, and the Lord of Summer. Asking for their aid to assist those praying and their companions to triumph over the darkness in this time of great trial.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
*There is a bright glow of warm light around them as the prayers conclude, and they each feel infused with spiritual energy.*

(OOC: Each of you gains the XP mentioned in the OOC thread. Unlike usual, you need not rest to level up--you immediately gain all effect of your next level. Hurray!)

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

*Once the prayers conclude, Trayah leaves the shrine, moving a short distance away from the structure, before asking the spirits to bring nourishment for his companions. He then lies down, a short distance further down the knoll for a nap, before he tries to commune with Arylyra.*

[SBLOCK=OOC]Trayah is casting create food and water. Feel free to talk with Trayah as he moves about, I’m just getting his actions down. ;) [/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah]*Trayah clears his mind and attempts to commune with Arylyra, but though the presence of her spirit can be clearly felt by all within the Lyrithian Copse, she remains out of his reach in her dreaming state, unable to contact with Trayah directly. When he is at his greatest focus, ignoring the greasy yellow ichor that occasionally seeks to ruin his concentration, he can almost catch a half-glimpse of the features of a beautiful sleeping female spirit just out of sight.*[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

[SBLOCK=Rystil]“Amanal, can you assist me in reaching the spirit here? I can almost see her, but she is beyond my reach alone it seems.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah]"Arylyra sleeps, young one. She has been beyond the reach of even the greatest shamans in all but a powerful comforting presence, even since the days I walked among the jungle's creatures. Even then, she was a legend, and all I know is that she sleeps to hold a great evil at bay...but the evil attacking the land now may be a greater threat still..."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

[SBLOCK=Rystil]“Ah, I had hoped to reach her, to ask if she knew of the evil which we face...seeing as her power is able to cleanse the wounds caused by it. Perhaps the evil she is holding at bay, is the evil we now face, but I wouldn’t want to make the mistake of trying to waken her, only to find a second evil at our throats. Do you have any thoughts on how we may gauge if these evils are one and the same, Amanal?”[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads