Viridian Plague: Act II--The Lady of Prophecy & Act III--A Shred of Hope

Rystil Arden

First Post
*They seem to be reasonably well taken care of, particularly compared to Trayah and his friends. Of note, not a one of them bears the hideous festering wounds that will not heal. The minor shaman who tends the shrine bows slightly to Trayah as he passes.*

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

*Dipping his head tiredly in response as he passes, Trayah returns to speak with his fellow shaman once his inspection is complete.*

[SBLOCK=Yharzu]“Pardon me, I am weary and have let my manners slip, I am Trayah and I would be pleased to hear your name should you wish to give it,” Trayah says, offering an bow equal to the one given to him as he entered.

OOC: I'm assuming the shaman is a Lacerta, as you didn't say...if not assume the speech is in feldori and I'll correct this SBLOCK title later.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yharzu]"I am called Jamreh. You seem to be plagued with troublesome wounds, much like those who came seeking sanctuary. I have but minor blessings of the spirits, but can I help to ease your pain?"[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

[SBLOCK=Yharzu]“You have been able to heal this kind of wound Jamreh...then I would be pleased to accept your assistance with my wounds. I had hoped the spirits would be able to treat them here, but I didn’t let myself hope too much. You are blessed indeed, to be tending this shrine with the current troubles plaguing us.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Jamreh nods.*

[SBLOCK=Yharzu]"I am but a minor servant of the spirits, but I shall do my best to help you. Arylyra, Princess of the Blossoms, hear this humble servant's plea and infuse our honoured guest with healing light!"[/SBLOCK]

*Jamreh seems to have exerted himself quite a bit just to complete this prayer.*

(OOC: Trayah regains 5 HP)

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

[SBLOCK=Yharzu]“Thank you Jamreh, it eases my soul to know these wounds may be healed. I note you called on Arylyra...is she the spirit which resides in the knoll upon which the shrine is situated?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yharzu]"Yes, honoured one. This shrine was dedicated in her honour. The great shaman who once spoke with her dreaming spirit is gone now. He left to try to save a nearby village, and he hasn't returned. He told me to heal all who came here and provide sanctuary, but that we must turn away those who cannot be saved before they die, lest they rise again. He cautioned that the wards must be kept strong to channel the power of the Princess of Blossoms to protect us...He was able to heal far more than I, I am afraid. I make a mockery of this altar, once visited by heroes in hopes of spiritual inspiration...He was even able to cure the terrible secondary side effects of those who were injured as long as they sought treatment within a day, using shards of our sacred diamond to heal their weary souls."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

[SBLOCK=Yharzu]“Well I will try and seek Arylyra when I ask the spirits to replenish my powers, and hopefully I will be able to heal the others. Hrmmm, you spoke of secondary side effects...what form do they take, if you know?”[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yharzu]"Just awful things, like peeling skin, blurry vision, oily pus, and other things like that..but they escalate, and eventually may lead to a death followed by eternal servitude as one of the walking dead. At least the sickness among the Feldori seems to actually stave away these side effects, but tI don't know why, and it is small comfort, since this sickness kills as well..."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

[SBLOCK=Yhazru]“And the great shaman healed these symptoms with a sacred diamond...well I will probably need it, and I will check with the others shortly. What sickness among the Feldori would that be, Jamreh? I’ve been away questing for a long time, so I haven’t heard about a lot of recent events...”[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases