Viridian Plague: Act II--The Lady of Prophecy & Act III--A Shred of Hope

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yharzu]"He only used tiny shards of the sacred diamond, in an invocation to the Princess of Blossoms to restore their body's purity. All attempts after 24 hours met with nothing but failure, however. This sickness is only very recent--as recent as the rest of the terrible evil that has befallen us, if not more so. And I have to admit something to you honoured one, something the Great Shaman told me to do...I only do it because he told me, you must understand,"[/SBLOCK] the Lacerta leans in close until his beak is only inches from Trayah's ear-flap, and he continues in a low whisper [SBLOCK=Trayah]"The only reason the disease is fatal is...He told me that when the symptoms all go away and the Feldori become healthy and young I...he said...he said I had to poison them...to kill them with what I claimed were healing herbs. I'm sorry, honoured one, but he said I must do it to save them."[/sBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress sat resting for several moments after her mad dash to the safety of this area. She looked over the terrible bite marks on her fur and flesh shaking her head. She looked for Slagg and Pleione around to check on them, then headed toward the rest of the group to get a status update.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

[SBLOCK=Jamreh]“Well if the great shaman told you to do it, I would guess there wasn’t another choice at the time...though I will want to hear more about the disease to make my own judgement. Understand that I do not blame you though, whatever happens.”[/SBLOCK]*Trayah whispers back to the Lacerta in the same fashion, before stepping back an appropriate distance for speaking...though still keeping his voice low.*

[SBLOCK=Yhazru]“So how does the Feldori disease begin...what are it’s symptoms?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yharzu]"It has no symptoms at all, honoured one, or if it does, they are not noticable in comparison to the secondary effects I mentioned before. Not until the final stage, at least, when their body becomes totally healthy and is cleansed of the tainted secondary effects, rejuvenating to youth if they are old, and growing to maturity if they are young. That is the stage when...you know..."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

[SBLOCK=Yhazru]“Ah, yes I have seen this...last night in fact. The great shaman was correct that there is much danger when this transformation occurs, as the body releases the darkness plaguing us in a physical form, but I think he may be mistaken about the other. I have something to show you...stay here, I will be but a moment...”[/SBLOCK]*Trayah then heads over to Whinoah and collects one of the kittens, holding it carefully in his upturned palm, before returning to the shrine.*

[SBLOCK=Yhazru]“We retrieved a pair of kittens, from the bodies of two feldori children which matured as you said...after destroying the beasts that came from them. They are of an unusual breed are they not, I know I cannot identify them, but the woman who is carrying them says they look like some sort of flying cat...a Tressym I think she called them.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yharzu]"No disrespect, honoured one, but they do not have wings. Clearly they are not flying cats. I think I may have seen one of the flying cats and if so, they are not remarkably similar, at least no more than a normal cat would be."

"How curious that these kittens would appear, though. The colouring looks more like a Feldori than anything else. Even the features. But you say there is a dark beast that arises from the plague? Then the great shaman must have been wise to command as he did."[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
Obscurity will stay on the edge of things, choosing again to slip into her typical role of observer. She'll stay near Trayah for a little while, then if no one shows her too much attention she'll begin to explore the area of the Copse. She is curious about the spiritual presence of the shrine and the distance to the edge of corruption beyond.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress (02/74) 42 max

M'ress noticed Trayah speaking with another shaman and holding one of the kittens. Looking to see if they had discovered anything, and possibly getting some real healing for her wounds, M'ress approached the trio.

She waited until there was a pause in their conversation, or until she was recognized as being there to speak. The language they were speaking sounded like a Lacertan tongue, something she had no knowledge of. Wehn they did notice her, M'ress spoke in Seelie, "Do you have any answers yet for how to really heal us of these wounds?" M'ress looked back to her Tralg friend, then to herself in her current condition.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

[SBLOCK=Yhazru]“You are right that they do not have wings at the moment, but who knows what the future may bring...perhaps their wings grow in later.”

“Yes, the colouring of the kittens matches that of the feldori children which perished. Hrmmm, what do you do with the bodies of the feldori which do not survive their disease, Jamreh?”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Keia said:
She waited until there was a pause in their conversation, or until she was recognized as being there to speak. The language they were speaking sounded like a Lacertan tongue, something she had no knowledge of. Wehn they did notice her, M'ress spoke in Seelie, "Do you have any answers yet for how to really heal us of these wounds?" M'ress looked back to her Tralg friend, then to herself in her current condition.
Turning when he notices M’ress, Trayah offers a toothy grin, before replying in Seelie, “Yes M’ress, these wounds can be healed here, and I will try healing everyone again when I have had time to commune with the spirit here. Hrmmm, could you check with the others to see if they have any secondary symptoms like peeling skin, blurry vision, oily pus, or anything else unusual, as if so they need treatment beyond that of normal healing magics.”

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases