Viridian Plague: Act II--The Lady of Prophecy & Act III--A Shred of Hope

Rystil Arden

First Post
*M'ress heals herself once more through her own power, and one of the pus-filled 'unremovable' wounds pops and hisses slightly, then vanishes, leaving unblemished skin behind.*

(OOC: 7 more HP gained!)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress (52/74) 52 max

OOC: Yes, I was referring to her spells and not the wand with practiced caster. :p

M'ress informed Trayah of the success of the healing.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Keia said:
Looking to Trayah, M'ress informed, "Looks like it works . . . either with a wand or spell, though I won't know for certain until I'm healed up a bit more. What was that about secondary effects . . . I don't believe I have any at the moment."

M'ress continued to heal herself with the wand to see if the unhealing wounds would heal, following the same rituals as before.
“Good M’ress, at least we know we can cure all of our wounds while we are here,” Trayah asserts, nodding as M’ress informs him of the success of her magic on the previously unhealable wounds. “As for the secondary effects, it is good that you don’t have any yet, as Jamreh says that anyone injured by the ‘dark wounds’ as he puts it, can be treated so that they don’t appear...I only hope my connection to the spirits is strong enough to be able to ask for the necessary healing prayer, as his is not.”

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

[SBLOCK=Yharzu]“Ah, I see...hopefully that should be within my ability. Jamreh, you spoke of heroes seeking inspiration in this shrine...they prayed to Arylyra at the altar here correct?”[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
“What don’t you know, Pleione?” Trayah asks, as he catches her whisper on the wind.
"She's unsure if she can help heal, but I think she's perfect for dealing with the Princess of Blossoms."

OOC: Whinoah is most definately at 20 out of 20 out of 34

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman (17/17 hp)

“Perhaps Whinoah, though communing with the spirits can be difficult at times...especially dreaming spirits, as they are often far removed from the needs of the moment,” Trayah explains. “Though don’t let me dissuade you from trying Pleione, as your unique connection to nature may allow you to form a singular connection with Arylyra. Are you feeling alright though Pleione, as you don’t seem yourself?”

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress HP: 52/74 (52 max)

Trayah said:
“Good M’ress, at least we know we can cure all of our wounds while we are here,” Trayah asserts, nodding as M’ress informs him of the success of her magic on the previously unhealable wounds. “As for the secondary effects, it is good that you don’t have any yet, as Jamreh says that anyone injured by the ‘dark wounds’ as he puts it, can be treated so that they don’t appear...I only hope my connection to the spirits is strong enough to be able to ask for the necessary healing prayer, as his is not.”

"So . . . do you think I should try and heal myself fully, Trayah?" M'ress asked.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“Well being fully healed is definitely a good idea M’ress, though I don’t know that it will stop the onset of the secondary symptoms, and I don’t intend to wait to find out, as then they may be much harder to treat,” Trayah responds distractedly.

Remove ads