Viridian Plague: Act II--The Lady of Prophecy & Act III--A Shred of Hope

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Is there something that I should be doing to help you, Trayah?" M'ress asked. "What happened to the children . . . bothered me . . . and I don't want that to happen to any more of us."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Jamreh nods.*

[SBLOCK=Yharzu]"The Lord of Summer is gone, but his vestiges remain, and sometimes, he will infuse heroes in dire need with a bit of his last essence when they pray here at his true love's shrine...or so the legends say."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I...I should be fine. But we need to find more of those flowers. Symbiosis was so refreshing...I need to feel that again to help cleanse the darkness from these terrible wounds."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Trayah, do you think the wind spirits here might be able to tap into the enegy of the Princess of Blossoms? I might be able to heal my wounds that way."

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Keia said:
"Is there something that I should be doing to help you, Trayah?" M'ress asked. "What happened to the children . . . bothered me . . . and I don't want that to happen to any more of us."
“I don’t think you can help me M’ress, but I thank you for asking,” Trayah replies, bowing his head slightly in thanks.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil Arden said:
"I...I should be fine. But we need to find more of those flowers. Symbiosis was so refreshing...I need to feel that again to help cleanse the darkness from these terrible wounds."
“Will the flowers covering the knoll, not aid you in recovering Pleione?” Trayah asks, looking a little perplexed.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Bront said:
"Trayah, do you think the wind spirits here might be able to tap into the enegy of the Princess of Blossoms? I might be able to heal my wounds that way."
“If you are referring to the breeze I have created for you on previous days, then no, Whinoah. I don’t think the breeze I can manifest would change, as I channel one of my own personal spirits to bring such a wind forth,” Trayah responds, shaking his head.

*Trayah nods to the Lacerta shaman, before continuing.*

“Jamreh says though, that legends speak of heroes in dire need, being infused with a portion of the last essence of the Lord of Summer, when they pray here at his true love’s shrine. We are definitely in dire need, with what is going on outside this sacred area, so perhaps we should all pray at the shrine, and see if the legends are true. After which I at least must rest for a while, so I may seek the spirits guidance in healing our more distressing maladies.”

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“The Lord of Summer himself is long gone, Whinoah...only vestiges of his power remain,” Trayah explains.

Remove ads