Which DND God would you worship?

Balgus

First Post
The title says it all. Just want to know which DND God best matches your ideals.

Mine would probably be St Cuthbert. Judgement and Retribution

Edit:
FR gods are also welcome- or any other you can come up with. Just explain who they are, for thos eof us who not as well-versed in the multitude of the multiverse.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Probably Bast (not her FR aspect of Sharess, but Bast herself).

She's big on fighting evil, so you get your martial prowess in religious training. But at the same time she's also a sex goddess, so there's no shortage of physical pleasure. And I'm all about loving cats. Plus, you'd likely get more special attention from a lesser deity. :)

Aeric

Explorer
Easy. I would worship them all. It's a pantheon, after all, and each god/dess has his or her Region of Responsibility. You want a good crop, you pray to the goddess of agriculture. You want a safe sea voyage, you pray to the god of the sea.

Gods of battle, gods of the hearth...these are not meant to be inclusive religions. That's why I liked it when Eberron had the entire Sovereign Host as a single religion. As it should be.

Illirion

First Post
I'd think Pelor.

Out of all the gods in the greyhawk pantheon (don't know the ones from FR), he seems like the only one genuinly "good". On top of that he's also geared toward humans (though other races are probably accepted just as well) and his servants are usually kind, mercifull and concerned with the fate of the poor and sick.

As a second choice I'd go with elohna I think. Not much of a nature dude myself, but she kinda has the same vibe over her as Pelor (only more centered around wildlife).

Of course the occasional offering to Farlaghn and such can be included.

Malanath

Explorer
Oghma would be my patron deity, but in reality as with any pantheistic religion I'd end up throwing tribute to one deity or another when it became necessary. However, Oghma would certainly be a deity that I'd enjoy worshiping as I'd never be bored. There would always be something new to learn.

Of course, I'd probably end up selling my soul to Shar because I'd find any secret knowledge she held too alluring, and I'd be consumed with the question "Does Shar know things that Oghma does not?"

Zelda Themelin

First Post
interactive gods are creepy. i would worship them all, it that would be best way to avoid their attention. If not, I would avoid all worship and every holy/unholy ground and temple.

Lh well, maybe 1st edition Boccob the Uncaring.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases