di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Backstage [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Day 2 will start...
Anyone who want to participate or watch the archery contest [Novice] should go here

I've also started a OOC thread for this adventure, so I can keep better track of where is everyone and what they are doing. If you don't want to go to the archery contest, just tell it in that thread. Tell me what your character want to do during that day.

Just a reminder: Archery contest [Novice] in the morning, Conjuration Duel [All], in the afternoon, Perform Contest [Apprentice]. To make things a bit mroe faster, I might just quickly do any contest where PC doesn't contest, like the Perform Contest, where all the PC contestant have already perform, I will surely simply post a description of the night, except if something more serious happen (would a PC do some sabotage on other's contestant intrument? :uhoh: ) [/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
You enter the Arena by the large gate and turn into the large corridor that travel under the tribune and lead to the building on the side of Arena where the contestant must gather. You must walk among the crowd that are looking at the craftmen who are working on there master piece for the craft contest. One of the woodworker is using the Darkwood of Rivenblight to sculpt an image of Ulura. A blackmsith is crafting a fine dagger with a jeweled pommel. The object are starting to take form, but they still seems crude. On the second day, there is plenty of time to refine there work.

You finally reach the door that lead to the backstage building. You see many person gathered. You start to recognize some official. Reynold, Warren and Manister are there, and few faces you don't know the name. Many person can be easily recognize as priest or wizard, the first carrying there holy symbol, the latest carrying there book and a few studying.

You don't wait much before Manister ask for everyone attention. "Welcome to di Senzio's Tournament. With the help of di Senzio's Magical shop and the temple of Gliran, which I am the representative, you will have the chance to show your magical skills. Today, we will have the two first rounds of the conjuration duel. I will remember your the rules.

Everyone will be given a rod. That rod must be used for the summoning of the creature, and only for that spell. The rod will haev to be given to a judge just after the summoning haev been made.

When you'll enter the field, you'll see two circles drawn on the ground. I ask you to be cautious to not disturb the circles, as they are print by magic. Any summoned creature is cointain into it. That ward the public, but also maintain your spell for more time.

For the duel, both caster will enter the circle and will summon a monster. From there, you'll be able to cast any spell you want on your own creature. The winner will be the last monster standing. If your spell end, you lose, but the magic of the rod and the circle should be enough. If both dissapear at the same time, the judge will determine who is teh winner. If a wizard leave the circle, ir mean he forfeit. If a caster cast a spell on his opponent's monster or on the oponent, he will be disqualified. Any questions?"

IcyCool

First Post
Deos speaks up and asks, "You mentioned that the circle contains and extends the duration of the summoning spell, what is the rod supposed to do?"

[sblock=Velmont]It's not clear from what you posted just what the rod is supposed to be for.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"To extend the spell too. The magic of the rod and the circle can be combine. Even an apprentice could summon a monster for half a minute with the two items." answers Manister

Velmont

First Post
This morning, the air is fresh. The road are wet from the rain that has fall on the city during all the night. A white smoke still raise in the air form the merchant avenue. As you come closer to the Arena, the crowd grow thick. you see merchant that establish some stall near the Arena. You enter and travel teh halls where the craftmen are working. You see there work is pretty nicely advance.

You gather in the Arena bakstage. There is a lot of people gathered. You almost have difficulty to walk freely at some moment. Not long afte rthat, you seen Warren standing on a small pedestal. "Welcome everyone. We are a lot of people and I would ask some silence." as the only thing you can hear is whispers after a few moment, Warren continue "Thank you. I would just like to count if everyone is hear." Warrens tart to count the crowd.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases