di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
Garrit do his final charge. And this time, all seems so clear that he see the perfect hole. His lance find it, but he can't hold his lance enough to make an awesome blow, but it is still solid enough that his opponent is sent flying. The lance of his opponent only slide on Garrit armor.

"You owe these men 60 gp."

"Ah, shut up. That half-orc have been lucky. But I am a dwarf of honor." He start to count and gives 50 gp to Deos, 5 gp to Cepheus and 10 gp to Jik'tu.

"How do you feel" tease his friend with a big smile.

"Bah, it was all the gold I won from you." It took only that to see his smile dissapearing.

"Let's go see Garrit" suggest the old woman "Sure" the monk help her friend to stand up and both leaves the tribune.

The final is has much exciting. The gnome successfully hit three times, but is never able to dismount his opponent, while his opponent dismount the gnome once. A forth charge is needed, and that time, the follower of Geoth solidely touch the gnome and the gome see himself flying high before hitting the ground.

Once the Joust tourney is finished, the orgnization quickly place rope ladder on one side of the arena, at the top of some stair and clear the way of the stair. Someone is creating a line made of plank ofwood in the arena.

"It is for the race" you hear someone in the crowd who speaks to his friend next to him "they will climb those ladders, climb down the stairs, jump in the arena and they must cross the line."

IcyCool

First Post
Deos stows his new found wealth in a pouch, and gives a polite bow to the two dwarves. "I thank you, master dwarves. I only hope that had I lost, I would have proven to be as well-mannered as you. If you'd like a chance to win your money back, I might be interested in betting on more events." He grins at the dwarves, and retakes his seat.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Cepheus accepts his payment and secures it in his pouch. It is most pleasurable doing business with an honorable Dwarf such as yourself.

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu smiles a nig tusky grin....

Orc dis master race I said...

See even a small one beats da udder one.

He takes his money...then thinks

Dis liddle man smart he make money for Juk'tu dat good I hang wid him fur nows.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

DerHauptman said:
Jik'tu smiles a nig tusky grin....

Orc dis master race I said...

See even a small one beats da udder one.

He takes his money...then thinks

Dis liddle man smart he make money for Juk'tu dat good I hang wid him fur nows.

I am honored by your kind words. I believe there is another Orc in the race will be interesting to see how he fares when they pass through here.

Velmont

First Post
About half-an hour later, the first wave of the race arrive. Leading the group is an Half-Orc hunter, who finish to climb the rope ladder. He is quite in advance and has to slow down in the stairs not to fall but do a great leap in the arena. The halfling following him catch on him in teh stairs, but too late, the half-orc cross the line before. Then come a human that seems alone and doesn't have anyone menacing his position. An half-orc savage and a elf come almost at the same time, the elf is in front and do better in the stairs. The half-orc do an impressive leap and land just beside the elf in the field, the elf fumble and almost fall but catch back his balance, but too late, the half-orc was about to cross the line.

In the crowd, a few elves shouts at the judge in place that the half-orc trip the elf, but Warren, quickly do sign at the crowd there was no illegal moves in what happen, that the half-orc didn't touch the elf.

The other constestant arrive on after teh others, without much motivation knowing they won't be qualify. Almost five minutes later, the 11th conteant, an elf, folower of Phyrah finally arrive. The 12th contestant of the wave seems to never arrive.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Cepheus has enjoyed the days events and is happy to have added a few coins to his pouch. He decides to get something to eat and get some rest before the archery contest begins.

to Jik'tu it has proved to be an interesting tournament so far. I am thinking to get something to eat at the RDI and prepare for the archery contest. What are your plans?

Remove ads