BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

DerHauptman said:
Ummmm, dat cook lady said we always get table at

dat Wingerd Flute place

dunno, when bees dat fights?

dun wanna miss dem.

I believe todays events are getting close to ending so we should have time to get something to eat and rest before the next days events. The duel is not until day after so you have plenty of time to fill your gold pouch as well.

So the winged flute is it? I say we go see what we can find to eat.
Cepheus then departs for the winged flute.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]There is some events at the Winged Flute before I continue the events of day 2. You can either take a look at the Winged Flute, or go back to the RDI until day 2 start, or wait, or go doing another thing.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Day 2 will start...
Anyone who want to participate or watch the archery contest [Novice] should go here

I've also started a OOC thread for this adventure, so I can keep better track of where is everyone and what they are doing. If you don't want to go to the archery contest, just tell it in that thread. Tell me what your character want to do during that day.

Just a reminder: Archery contest [Novice] in the morning, Conjuration Duel [All], in the afternoon, Perform Contest [Apprentice]. To make things a bit mroe faster, I might just quickly do any contest where PC doesn't contest, like the Perform Contest, where all the PC contestant have already perform, I will surely simply post a description of the night, except if something more serious happen (would a PC do some sabotage on other's contestant intrument? :uhoh: ) [/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
You enter the Arena by the large gate. You see people that enter the corridors that allow to walk under teh tribune and look at the contestants on the craft contest. You continue and climb the stony stair that lead to the tribune. The sun has started to lower in the sky, and find some place in the shadow of the wooden tribune that has been added for the Tounament.

You sits down and see in the sand of the Arena's field, two large stone platform have byuild, and on it, silvery circle have been traced. Two men are standing in the Arena's field and look half bored the people that are gathering in the tribune. You hear people talking about last day races and joust, and the archery contest, who some told it was a clear contest, other tells the judge have handle the situation right. As usual, a few are wondering who will be on teh contest and try to evaluate who could win... but for now, the contestant are unkown.

Velmont

First Post
The large door open and let the group of contestant enter the field. The contestant walk around the two larges stone platform. Manister call out the first contestant. Among them is Deos and his opponent, a kobold named Sisst. The small creature look at his opponent and smiles. He nods and tells:

[SBLOCK=Draconic]Good luck... you'll need it.[/SBLOCK]

On the second stone platform is an halfling that meet an elf. The elf nods at his opponent who gives back the salute. Manister hands to the four contestant a rod Manister and Warren are judging Deos and Sisst while Reynold and another judge, a follower of Gliran, judge the other contest.

"Now, both contesant must enter the circle. I remind you that at anytime, you can dismiss your summoning or simply step out of the circle to declare forfeit. At my signal, start your summoning." Manister wait a moment, making sure that all contestant are ready to go. "Summon your creature!"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Summon creature inside the circle are unable to leave it. The rod double the spell duration, and the circle will maintain retain the summoned creature for two extra rounds.[/SBLOCK]

IcyCool

First Post
Velmont said:
The small creature look at his opponent and smiles. He nods and tells:

[SBLOCK=Draconic]Good luck... you'll need it.[/SBLOCK]

Deos grins back and says with a wink:

[sblock=Draconic]Thanks, you too.[/sblock]

Velmont said:
"Summon your creature!"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Summon creature inside the circle are unable to leave it. The rod double the spell duration, and the circle will maintain retain the summoned creature for two extra rounds.[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=OOC]So, that makes it four rounds for Deos. Do you want me to roll initiative, or do you want to handle that?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Roll for initiative. Both you and your opponent have delayed, and the creature will appear at the same time, but the best initiative will have the choice to go first or second. Don't forget, a summoning spell have a casting time of 1 full round, which mean when the creature appear, you can act, and your creature too.[/SBLOCK]

Sisst's Initiative: 19

IcyCool

First Post
Wow, invisible castle loves me today.

Deos initiative. (1d20=20)

Deos begins his chant and calls up a Celestial Giant Fire Beetle. Let's see how he deals with that! he thinks, smiling as the summoning finishes. He casts Virtue on it for his next action.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases