di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
As the Celestial Fire Beetle appear in front of Deos, a Celestial Badger appear in front of Sisst. Deos cast virtue on his Fire Beetle (Now at 5 hp).

[SBLOCK=OOC]IC: What your beetle do?[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
The fire beetle charge on the badger, giving a solid hit. To the surprise of the kobold, who was starting to cast a spell, he sees his creature dissapear. He let a small shout going out before telling to Deos.

[SBLOCK=Draconic]"You were lucky right."[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=OOC]Brought to 0 hp, the badger is automatically dispelled...[/SBLOCK]

During that time, on the other field, the halfling have summoned an ectoplasmic construct. His opponent has summoned a viper. Sadly for the elf, the main advantage of his creature, the viper's poison, is useless against such creature, so it take not long before the viper is out of combat.

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu walks into the arena acompanied by Cepheus and their "servant".

Well, den gets finds me a seat liddle boy...

one dats good view...

run long and finds good one...den come backs

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen heads out and scans the arena, looking for a decent seat. He locates a spot behind some shady halflings, and returns to offer the seat to Cepheus and Jik'tu.

Velmont

First Post
Quozen scans the southern tribune, where the shadow cover the seats, so Jik'tu won't have the sun in his eyes and will feel the freshness of teh shadow. He finds two places behind two halflings, perfect for Jik'tu to see well, but once Cepheus and Jik'tu are installed, Quozen has no place left for him. He spots an empty seets many rows behind, in the wooden tribune, without shadow.

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

The katara sorceress enters the Arena, and climbs up to one of the higher rows to get a good seat.

BigB

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
Quozen gestures to the seat in the far back. "Call for me if you should need me. I shall be back over there, my lords."

Cepheus grins thinking this is fun and hoping this does not give Quozen cause to take revenge.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases