Viridian Plague OOC 2, orphaned by Keia

Nephtys

First Post
I'm sorry for being late,

but my character still seems to be alive and kicking (but what exactlyit is she's kicking at with her expensive couture shoes remains a mystery) . This looks too good to pass up and since I finally have the time I'd really want to get back to the party.
(Pretty please.)

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nephtys said:
but my character still seems to be alive and kicking (an entire planet's ass :] ). This looks too good to pass up and since I finally have the time I'd really want to get back to the party.
(Pretty please.)
Oh wow, what bad timing! We just got to the part where your character was declared missing (by Jeeves, actually) a few weeks back. Had you been here, she would have remained at the Copse. Rest assured, she has an incredibly cool part ot play in the adventure still, but she won't be encountered for a while. In the interest of playing sooner, would you like to take over Slagg or Pleione? The original player dropped out of all his games :(

Nephtys

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Oh wow, what bad timing! We just got to the part where your character was declared missing (by Jeeves, actually) a few weeks back. Had you been here, she would have remained at the Copse. Rest assured, she has an incredibly cool part ot play in the adventure still, but she won't be encountered for a while. In the interest of playing sooner, would you like to take over Slagg or Pleione? The original player dropped out of all his games :(

Missing but not dead? That's ok, I can take over either of those characters until my Dragonlady is ready to reenter the plot (a proper lady never arriives too early), though I'll have to read up on their sblocks and the rest of the story first.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nephtys said:
Missing but not dead? That's ok, I can take over either of those characters until my Dragonlady is ready to reenter the plot (a proper lady never arriives too early), though I'll have to read up on their sblocks and the rest of the story first.
Sure thing :) There's another thread for Act I down there somewhere, and Act II is the one that has a recent update. Basically, what happened is they went from the town where they started to the Lyrithian Copse. That took all this time :lol:

Nephtys

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Sure thing :) There's another thread for Act I down there somewhere, and Act II is the one that has a recent update. Basically, what happened is they went from the town where they started to the Lyrithian Copse. That took all this time :lol:

And a whole lot of secret plotting hidden in all those sblocks, I bet. Or does the party really not have a common language? That might make playing Slagg a bit difficult. Perhaps I could role-play both Pleione and Slagg so that you don't have to translate for him so much?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nephtys said:
And a whole lot of secret plotting hidden in all those sblocks, I bet. Or does the party really not have a common language? That might make playing Slagg a bit difficult. Perhaps I could role-play both Pleione and Slagg so that you don't have to translate for him so much?
I think they really don't have a common language :uhoh: As for Pleione and Slagg, Pleione has been an NPC Cohort, but you could RP her if you like, or both. I'll give you some extra RP notes for the two of them or the one you pick :D

Nephtys

First Post
On the other hand, I feel more at home with Alexia and Slagg seems difficult to play correctly (he's so dependent on the other characters to think and speak for him). Maybe I could play the Dragonlady as a side-thread until she can meet the others? (It's a lot to ask I know, but it would be great fun, so I may just as well ask. ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nephtys said:
On the other hand, I feel more at home with Alexia and Slagg seems difficult to play correctly (he's so dependent on the other characters to think and speak for him). Maybe I could play the Dragonlady as a side-thread until she can meet the others? (It's a lot to ask I know, but it would be great fun, so I may just as well ask. ;))
The problem is that where she is, she sort of needs to be rescued, so there isn't even a side thread opportunity either. There may be an NPC ally the party finds soon, though, so you could play that for the intervening time. It would be significantly closer to Alexia than either Pleione or Slagg would be.

Edit: Though now that I think of it, it may be next to impossible to roleplay correctly.

Bront

The man with the probe
Well, Whinoah was probably going to push to find her anyway, so hopefully that will start happening soon :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases