Viridian Plague OOC 2, orphaned by Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
So we lose treasure too!!! :) ;) Plus bad guys always have more time on their hands than the good guys do !! :)
My bad guys always always always try to use their treasure, although they occasionally wind up with stuff they can't use if they got it from killing adventurers. That's why the Silver Dragon was wearing his Ring of Protection for more AC instead of just sleeping on it or something. Well-connected NPC types who have access to markets that trade in magic items might even sell the items they have but cannot use for half price and use the funds to buy things they can use. The best way to get random treasure that's just sitting around tends to be against mindless or low-Int enemies that hoard shinies or ancient ruins with construct, trap, and mindless undead defenders, or something like that. I have been known to give out tons of treasure though, on occasion. Sometimes my FtF group has to pull out ten sheets of paper because they just found thousands of gems and hundreds of art objects and magic items. Of course, that was the time that they gave them to an evil NPC to keep track of them. They didn't know she was evil except one PC, and ironically she didn't do anything wrong, but the one PC stole everything and blamed it on her: "Oh, I just found out she's evil." He gave it all as a bribe to another NPC :lol:

unleashed

First Post
They come out on all sides and every one of them attacks Trayah who's at the front...well my powers of prediction are getting closer to the mark at least. :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
They come out on all sides and every one of them attacks Trayah who's at the front...well my powers of prediction are getting closer to the mark at least. :lol:
Trayah was not at the front until the front moved away from blocking him--also, note that they took readied attacks to attack Trayah when they could have attacked Whinoah without taking attacks ;)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Trayah was not at the front until the front moved away from blocking him--also, note that they took readied attacks to attack Trayah when they could have attacked Whinoah without taking attacks ;)
Trayah has been leading the party from the front since they left the copse...at least that's what I posted.

Edit: I'm not particularly worried about them all going after Trayah, just thought it was strange considering where he was. ;)

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Oh, in that case, some of the others didn't have to move as much, but I assumed M'ress was up front too for protection with Whinoah sort of front and to the side, something like this:

Code:
          M
          T   W
          O P S

unleashed

First Post
Trayah is at the front becaue if he finds some tracks, he doesn't want anyone walking over them before he can examine them...so he's right at the front, leading the way.

Strange formation you've got there, considering our previous marching order. I would have thought something more like (front to back)...

Code:
T M
O P
W S

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Trayah is at the front becaue if he finds some tracks, he doesn't want anyone walking over them before he can examine them...so he's right at the front, leading the way.

Strange formation you've got there, considering our previous marching order. I would have thought something more like (front to back)...

Code:
T M
O P
W S
Ah, okay. That' pretty similar, though, and since M'ress went backwards, Pleione came over, and Whinoah went up a tree, it basically turns out equivalently :D

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Ah, okay. That' pretty similar, though, and since M'ress went backwards, Pleione came over, and Whinoah went up a tree, it basically turns out equivalently :D
Well, I though it was about time to post a marching order. Can't really keep track of anything, if I have no idea of where everyone started, how many opponents we face, or where they are relative to us...even then I'm still guessing. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases