Idaho, Caldwell - Gaming group forming...

Goblin_Gronth

First Post
I am gathering a couple of people together for a gaming group for this friday. We will be meeting at my house around 8pm. If you are interested in joining, please email me at slkarren66@yahoo.com

I am hopeing that we will be forming a group that will play on a regular basis... that is life situations allowing. We have 1st, 2nd, 3rd edition D&D, Robotech, Boothill and a couple of other game systems. From talking to one of the guys: "Genshou", he has D20 Modern.

D20 Modern, run by "Genshou" will be this friday.

Im sure alot of time will be spent in introductions; We will be getting some "snacks" put together for the night and obviously making characters for those that havent played D20 Modern.

If you have D20 Modern characters and want to know if you can play them..., im sure Genshou will leave his email to allow ppl to ask him questions.

genshou

First Post
It's going to be an Urban Arcana game, starting at 1st-level. If you know the d20 Modern rules already, feel free to start working on some character concepts. I've had lots of experience with teaching d20 Modern to new players, so don't be discouraged if you don't know the rules yet. If you're interested in joining in, send me an email (click on my username on the left side of this post).

Goblin_Gronth

First Post
Genshou made it over Friday. Was a very fun night. Sorry i feel asleep, haha (2:30am)

We made characters, since my bro-in-law and i have never played D20 Modern. Than got to play for about 2hrs (that's what we figured, Genshou... :) )

I really enjoyed it. It will be really nice to have someone else in the group. Still room for more players. Please email me or Genshou for information. We're not exactly sure when the next game night is cause of compatible working schedules but we will have a date set by Tuesday 20th.

Goblin_Gronth

First Post
yes, EyeDK. Come and play on Friday.

I sent a reply email to you too. :)

Call me and let me know if your going to make it so that i can give you directions.

genshou

First Post
There's plenty of room for you, EyeDK. It's out in Caldwell, so it's a bit of a drive. I head out from Meridian, though, and if I work before the game I drive all the way from Boise. The PCs just hit 2nd-level and will (hopefully) be joining Department-7 next session. All the character options in Urban Arcana are officially open at this point, including a number of fantasy races and a wealth of new character feats and equipment.

Have you ever played d20 Modern before? There's a bit of learning to do, but the other players are starting from square one as well and they're picking up on it pretty quick. It's really similar to 3.x D&D.

I hope to see you at the gaming table soon.

Cheers!
~tpc

Goblin_Gronth

First Post
3.5 D&D Sunday Game

Just wanted to share that some of us got together at Magic Dragon Games and played Sunday. Lets see, there was 6 of us that was later joined by another. (after she got off work) Was very enjoyable.

I do believe that we will be playing this coming Sunday.

I am just one of the players, so if you would be interested in joining... email me and i will forward your request onto the DM.

EyeDK was one of the players also and you could contact him also. (no problem, right EyeDK??? :D )

Remove ads