Waterdeep's first Annual Strawberry Social!

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Come one and all to the City of Splendor's First Annual Strawberry Social!!

Join us for a day and evening of fun and revelry as we celebrate and welcome summer with summer's first berry, the strawberry! Events will be held throughout the city during the day and will culminate in the evening with a bonfire dance!

Events include:

Strawberry baking contest: bake your most creative dish using our star of the day, the strawberry!

Costume Contest: Come dressed as your favorite summery things! The most inventive wins a prize!

Pie eating contest: See how many Strawberry pies you can eat in three minutes!

Knife throwing contest: See if you skills stack up!

Bonfire dance: The evening will close with a bonfire dance!

Vendors and merchants will be throughout the city offering their various wares

((OOC information: Event to be held July 2nd~yes I know I said June :p ~ from 5PM Eastern to 10PM Eastern or whenever things wind down. Participants for baking contest and costume contest, please enter your costume or baking entry into your description field for the duration of the event. Pie eating and knife throwing with only be given a limited amout of time for RP because they could get very time consuming quickly. The pie eating and knife throwing contestants will be asked to roll the onsite die roller for their scores. The best scores will win. All prizes will be in character items or bragging rights. Pleas feel free to email magi_nashira@hotmail.com with questions. If I forgot anything I'll add it later. :p ))

Last edited:

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Hear ye Hear ye!!

the Honorable Nashira of house Tremont, proprietor of the Rotunda and creator of delectable confections has announced that she will offer one of her prize recipes to the winner of the Baking Contest!!

((OOC, yes, I plan to offer an actual OOC type recipe for this. My prized Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe and the conversion for it to become an outstanding Rum cake!))

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Thanks to everyone who participated in the day's events! We hope to make this an annual festival!

Special thanks to Tilnet, winner of the costume contest, she artistically portrayed a summer garden!

((OOC: Since nobdy sent in entries for the baking contest, I'll keep my prized cream cheese pound cake recipe to myself!))

Remove ads