TMP Staff digital corkboard

Magi_Brigid

First Post
Message dated 6/15/2031

Anyone needs me, I'll be in Washington until later this evening. -- Brigid

[OOC ~ Brigid's appearance delayed this evening; will be on sometime after 9 EST.]

Magi_Brigid

First Post
Message dated 1 September, 2031

Guys -

If anyone needs me, I'm in DC with friends until Tuesday night. Leave a note if you need me!

~ Brigid

Drindin

First Post
Message Dated September 30, 2006

NYPD has been asked to alert nightclub goers that there is a serial killer on the loose. It is recommended that all people travel in groups of three or more, as he appears to only attack secluded targets. If any information could be provided, call our phone number at 555-1234, or 1-800-TIPS. Thank you.

Office James

Zander Blade

First Post
Privte party wishes to know if the NYPD is looking for assistance in the takeing down of said serial killer. Licenced Gun at assistance if needed, would like a description of the suspect if posible to attempt ferther posible leads

The ER, OR and ICU staff at Presbyterian would like to be updated about this serial killer as well...please contact Veronica Masters with any possible information

Magi_Brigid

First Post
Marine Corps veteran Dr. Jade McCullough-Canton would like to be informed of any activities as well; contact at Presbyterian.

*note is signed Roiya Canton*

Drindin

First Post
NYPD Will let asked parties know any information that can be safely released. The NYPD currently need no assistance in seeking the criminal at the moment.

Larok

First Post
Mystery book writer.. wishes to know about followed leads on the killer...

*the note is signed with the initals*
L.J.A

Remove ads