di Senzio's Tournament: Road to Fallon [El Jefe Judging]

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu raises to his full 6 1/2 ' and inflates to his full near 300 pound frame and flexes his (20 STR) muscles at the man before him. With a low animimalistic growl and tusks bared...

You already cheats fur boy you says loud you pays it fur him.

Den you give it to him so it bees he now pays!

You not jus cheat you bees slow too!

We all knows he not pays fur him fees now like rules are.

You want cheat you need be smart, if you not smarter den dis Jik'tu...

<laughing and pointing> You doomed to short life...

Cepheus here be da best at shoots da arrows in dis place.

Dis boy finds out dat plays in mens game he plays by mens rules.

Jik'tu then gives the boy a loud growl and a look full of threatening and evil malice.

You quit now while you kin boy!

You go home too...you git no luck in dis...

Cepheus da bestest!

[sblock=OOC]

I'll put this in here for you all, Jik'tu intends to take no action at all save to defend himself. He is a bully, plain and simple. He is big and is used to throwing it around. Most are (or have been) at least leary of questioning his size and strength. He likes it that way. He does not respect any authority figure that has not demonstrated his superiority in some way - mostly in a physical but not necessarily lethal contest or fisticuffs of grappling etc. This is a great opportunity for the "boy" to win. Jik'tu has never heard of a monk not fighting with hands other than head bashing toe to toe.

His simpleminded intent is to try and unsettle Cepheus' opponents (Especially a young and little one; he sees the elf as a young boy because of his fine elven features. He isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer BTW.) in hopes they either quit rather than deal with the threats and harassment or perhaps can't concentrate as well.

I say this so no one really fears an attack out of the blue - for OOC reasons that won't happen. I know pvp is not popular here so I respect that. I would never do it unless someone else wants to. If, however, you think your character would react with lethal violence, I have no reservations about it. I can do it without hard feelings - win, loose or draw. It is after all a game.

Also, I put the STR and size info in there not to be cool or whatever but rather because I suck at a description of the same. Just gives you all a quick and standardized representation or idea of what he's got for assets physically. Those would be fairly obvious.

Also, obvious is his lack of intellect (INT 6 but WIS 14 so he knows he's not smart and has hooked up with Cepheus for a that reason) so feel free to have some good RP fun at his expense there. [/sblock]

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen looks down for a moment, scowling. He looks at the coin in his hand. But then, he catches himself.

He inhales deeply, looks up and serenely smiles at Jik'tu. "I am most impressed by your loyalty to this other fellow. It is clear that you feel no threat from me. So, my presence in the tournament will cause no harm, because Cepheus is the 'bestest.'" He shakes his head a moment, then continues. "So, you should have nothing to fear, and are just shouting. But you want me to leave. You must think I might be able to win. Maybe I cheat, maybe I don't, but you fear my victory. Why not just admit it? Admit that I scare you. If I don't scare you, then show your confidence, show your bravery, and pay for me yourself."

Quozen's voice strengthens. "Do you fear me and doubt your friend? Or do you have confidence in his victory and are strong enough to show it?"

OOC:
[sblock]If it gets violent, it gets violent, and I'm cool with that, even though I'm not pro-PvP myself. But you know what? This staredown is fun. Thanks for the RP![/sblock]

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu looks at Cepheus with a totally blank slack jawed gaze. It is obvious to everyone that what the elf said is mostly lost on the subject.

Then spitting, yelling down and posturing a great deal beating on his shield and chest with his fist. (this would apear mich like a large silver back ape in display for reference sake)

He screams out in a loud voice...

Me be Jik'tu me dun be skert of nutin on dis world most not you liddle boy!
Then having worked up a bit of foam and sweat...but speaking in a low more calm growl - tusks beared all the while...

I shud shows you my brave when I drink yous blood...

from my gods cup and eats you heart - den you bees my slave in dead worlds!

Then smiling and laughing...cuffimg the boy hard on the back and shoveing him forward hard*.

But, me not do dat yets...dis contests fur warriors and you gots some warrior spirit!

I doos dis...I give yous a loan of 25 gp (I not cheat and pay you fee)

you do what you wants wif it...

in dis contest if you wins over my pardner you keeps it fur ever...

But if Cepheus wins over you...

you pays me back in service one week.

Obediant service, you know wut dat means boy?

Service me fer one week you skert fer do dat boy.

You dat gud? You got honor fur dat boy?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen winces at the strike. "I have the honor for that. You have a deal."

He returns the gold. "You are generous, and I may regret this decision, but I will follow through here. Thank you."

IcyCool

First Post
Deos chuckles and shakes his head. "If that is what you wish, then may Antonidas keep you safe." Deos moves to take a seat or lean against a convenient wall while he waits for the competition to begin.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus watches the display between Quozen and Jik'tu with interest. To no one in particular He may be a challenge indeed.

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu takes out his gold pouch bends down to Cepheus and whispers to him so that no one else will know...

C, I makes bet fur me...do I did gud one?

Oh, and dis bees lots of golds in dere but me not gud wif numbers...

I do have nuf to pays right?
(OOC: is 106)

Kin you counts out fer him?

Then he pauses for a moment maintaining his grip on Cepheus' shoulder...

Win you will...we haves fun wif dis slave den...

We sees wut honors his words have - we have him do some fun stuffs.

[sblock]

BigB - regarding the alignment issue - likewise I didn't intend to hook up with a NG gnome but our paths have crossed and thusfar its fun. I think almost out of necessity and not ruining the fun of others I will have to be swinging slowly to the CN of CE.

I can do so and still maintain my religion. At any rate I am not playing the psychotic stupid bent of evil randomly killing people, but rather the selfish bully kind who will generally respect people who stand up to me. If JT can smell fear -like I perceive the orc race to be able - Jik'tu will like any other animal go for the throat.

As for the chaotic part he is already in an agreement and talking of honor but he has none of his own really but considers Cepheus an equal and like a litter mate - which is as close to an equal as it gets in orc society.

[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Cepheus counts out 25 gp for Jik'tu. I hope you are correct my friend. I think this one will be a challenge. Although it will be fun. You sure have a way of livening things up.

[sblock=DerHauptman] ooc: I find this roleplay fun between the gnome and orc and I will enjoy roleplaying his change to a more nuetral outlook on life and finances.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Contestant Tent =-=-=-
A man enter and whispers something to Reynold. He nods at the man. "I'll be back in a moment." While he is away, more and more people gather in the tent. Humans, elves and haflings make the majority of the group, but there is all kind of race gathered in the tent. Not all person standing in the tent are contestant, and it is hard to guess who will participate at that moment. Jik'tu intervention when Deos offer to pay have brought some attention. Some shispers can be heard.

[SBLOCK=Listen DC: 15]Some people whispers about the lack of manner of Jik'tu.[SBLOCK=Listen DC: 20]"Cheating? The one who looks like cheating is that gnome, who try to bully out contestant with his Orcish friends." tells a young noble man to his noble friend.[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Reynold come back after a moment. He come to Quozen "You wanted to join the archery contest. What is your name. And you said you don't have the money, right?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]One of my character have changed alignement. Simply roleplay your character, and if you show sign of alignement shifting, you can shift it. When I did it, I did it between adventures, and I had many adventure where I played my character more Neutral than Chaotic. When I did my shift, I warn the character approval judge. I sugges you to do the same, and if they asks questions, you just need to report to some action you've done IC.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu tries to listen to the comments and whispers.

Listen Check 22 ! Bad for the Noble in question - bad.

Jik'tu searches out the noble who called him a cheater in the crowd...

He approaches him taking an intimidating posture (Accentuating his physical assets 20 STR, 61/2 ' plus and almost 300lbs) he stands directly in front of the noble and puffing out his chest pushes him backward - hard!

Me cheat?

@%&$*@&^ you liddle purdy mans, don sult me!

Me no smart but know sults.

Me not take da sults from purdy liddle mens, <smells the man>

You smells like wumens - I bet you got no Groks too! (context)

Pologize now so we all can hear it and give me golds

- say 50 golds fur dis ting you says.

Or you and me can settle it like men - your choice!.

I like more you fight like man but if you not den pollogy now!

[sblock] Are there rules for dueling protocol in Ossirus? Jik'tu wouldn't know them of course but the noble might. Usually the one insulted issues a challenge. Then the other apologizes or accepts. The one challenged chooses rules (id say simply first blood/incapacity or death. Weapons are probably simple ones since they are supposed to be fair and they are the common denominator. However, if to the death and impromptu I'd say the parties would use whatever they have at hand. The seconds agree on time place if its a formal duel which this probably isn't since Jik'tu is not equal in social status to the noble.

Here is a neat web site on with some pistol dueling rules. I'll do whatever you want. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads