di Senzio's Tournament: Road to Fallon [El Jefe Judging]

DerHauptman

First Post
Yea Raynold good...

Then looking at Cepheus...

I not let you work fer dat Grok alone...

Who knows wut he dos to you..

You got beats him and dat boy and we get a slave fur week and sum golds too...

Sides we gets work we mights get in his place and gets richer still...

Be fun to krupt dat young boy...

Velmont

First Post
"Let's begin." tells Reynold. The four targets have been moved. They are now at 100 feet from the shooting line. The first to go are the elf, the hafling, the farmer and the gnome. They all get ready. The elf verify is bow string and the farmer quickly look at his feet who are sligthly touching the line and take a step back.

The first arrows fly to there target. The elf and the hafling both start in strength and both hit the bulleyes. The gnome barely hit the target on the indigo, and the farmer's arrow end fifty feet behind the target.

The contestant take there second shot. The halfing repeat his first shot, and hit the bulleyes again. The elf seems to lose his conentration a moment and his arrow fly away from the center and finish on the purple ring. Both the gnome and the farmer have hard time again, and both arrows finish on the indigo ring.

The last arrows cut the air. The hafling impress the crowd by hitting a third time the bullseye, and almost hit his first arrow, the elf seems to be a bit too nervous after his last shot and can only hit the blue ring. The gnome finally get a better shot, but only hit the green ring. The farmer arrows ends a little bit short in the grass.

"The next contestant are Quozen, Nirrassa, Cepheus and Lord Guillaume. Prepare yourself."

[SBLOCK=Spot check...]
[SBLOCK=Cepheus DC:21]During the last shot, you feel a presence behind you and you feel that person have touched your weapon. As you look back, the man is walking away, trying to blend with the crowd.[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=Nirassa and Quozen DC:23]During the last shot, you see a man behind Cepheus. With a very subtle movement, he touch Cepheus weapon before quietly leaving.[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=Jik'tu and Deos DC:26]During the last shot, you see a man behind Cepheus. With a very subtle movement, he touch Cepheus weapon before quietly leaving.[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=Sense Motive check too...]
[SBLOCK=Nirrassa DC:15]You spot Trevor, the man you met yesterday in your room, in the crowd. And you see he is making a sign to a contestant. As you look at the contestant, you see the farmer noding at him... or is he looking at his feet if they touch the line?[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=Others DC:20]You see a man in the crowd. He is making a sign to a contestant. As you look at the contestants, you see the farmer noding at him... or is he looking at his feet if they touch the line?[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Score]Halfling Hunter: 30
Elf Hunter: 15
Gnome Troubadour: 6
Human Farmer: 1[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Cepheus does not seem to notice (spot check=1d20-1=13)

Wow great shooting on the part of the halfling hunter. I would need very much luck indeed to shoot that well.

[sblock=ooc] I was supposed to roll the spot check for the person touching the crossbow, correct? I am still getting used to some things in LEW. I am waiting to post my shots to see if anyone else notices this man.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]BigB, you can also roll the Sense Motive, I just have set different DC as you are at different places in the field and / or for other reason that you don't have to know :] . These roll are good for everyone.[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus detect motive 1d20-1=5

ooc: not very good at wisdom base skills :heh: May have to work on that with level progression. If he lives that long :eek:

[sblock=velmont ooc] Cepheus did see someone touch his crossbow and walk off into the crowd but did not see who it was and did not detect why the person touched his crossbow. Is this correct?[/sblock]

Last edited:

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu looks on at the contest and the contestants...

Spot 16

Sense Motive: 14

He doesn't see anything unusual he looks over at his commrade to see if everything is ok.

BigB

First Post
DerHauptman said:
He doesn't see anything unusual he looks over at his commrade to see if everything is ok.

Cepheus has a puzzled look on his face as he turns to Jik'tu There events in motion here I do not completely understand.

DerHauptman

First Post
With the comment from Cepheus Jik'tu casts Detect magic again to see if the contest is fair as he does not trust the noble to comply with the rules.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=DerHauptman]DH, I was trying to find your list of prepared spell, but I doesn't find it? Do you have given one? If not, can you give me one.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases