Ilharess Drina

Adrie

First Post
*a fine piece of parchment appears*

Olath ye may think ye have a upper hand now on this situation, but ye do not. Try as you might to find the spy within yer folds, but ye will never find him or her.

Kori I hope ye enjoyed yer only warning from Drina.

Marika

First Post
Drina & Adrie

I hope ye two are happy with yer recent loss. It is time this game ye have started Drina to end. For I am back and will not take this anymore. Ye already killed one of of my friends I won't let another die.

Marika

Adrie

First Post
If you both wish to end this game. Then it is time for all those involved to pay for their deeds and unfortantly that is with blood.

Cloaked Woman

First Post
*written on finely on a piece of plain parchment*

It is good to see this silly house war come to an end. It went on way too long. I hear many good people were lost in this war. Un-needed losses is all this was.

To the one who writes the notes and leaves them unsigned on the fine parchment,
You seem to have alot to say about everything that goes on here perhaps you have no life of your own and need to interfer in others.

Olath,

Your cloaked figure that is posting messages here is into alot of things. My friend Corwin doesn't care what happens in this battle. He just finds it curious that she is putting her nose into other people's business, He is afterall working with the law to keep the peace here. Have your little war all we ask is that it does not disturb the peace of the tavern. I actually wish you luck in your endeavor.

*signed with a silver S entwined with an obsidian snake*

<OOC If this post offended or made people think it is harassing then I am sorry you misinterpreted my intentions. It is merely playing the character as he sees things>

Last edited:

Olath Vlos

First Post
Fortunately, the Ilharess is no longer a threat. Barring idiocy from what remains of her house, this drama is completed.

{signed} Olath Vlos, Negotiator

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases