di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I have an idea about what to do next, but if you go in the RDi, I suggets you to be in teh common room, where you can be found, so that mean you should go in the tavern thread. I don't think there will be a problem to have some roleplay in the tavern thread.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Day 7 =-=-=-

After a long week with many contest, the last night is one that is pretty expect. The people starts to gather early at the Winged Flute. For this moment, many table have been added just outside the Inn and in the small garden behind so as many person can sit down and come to the event. Even if these table have no line of sight to the scene to see the finals of the performance contest, a magical spell have been put so teh sounds coming from the scene can travel farther. Many contestant are gathering around some reserved table inside the main room.

The night starts early, the sun has not yet dissapeared behind the horizon that the first contestant of the performance final. The surprise came from the novice level, as the level was as high as the master. Semabin have done a traditional dance in honor of some Sairundani heroes which he has performed almost flawlessly. Kwella have followed by another dance that represent an epic combat between a djinn and an effret. Octavio have made a kata with his weapons and his blades was flashing under the red light of the sun that was entering by the door and the flikering light of the candles. Maybe the similiarities of teh two performance of the Sairundanis have palyed against them, but it is by a small advantage that Octavio finished first. Semabin and Kwella was tied and it is by the public judgement that the tie was broken, with a small majority to Semabin.

The contest continued for another hour with the performance of the Expert performer. After that, came teh rewards. For the contestant who have been waiting to the end, all the winner of each contest have been called and the awards have been given to them. One by on, each winner have been receiving there price in front of everyone, or was announced when it was possible to show it.

The festivity continue for many more hours. The tables placed outside was cleared around midnight so the neighboor was not too disturb by the festivities, but the last sounds of the arty that was going on in the common room died when the sun show itself again in teh next morning.

[SBLOCk=OOC]For the performance contest, I've simply have rolled one perform roll to see teh classification. The result is a very high and a nearly equal contest with a result of Octavio winning, followed by Semabin and Kwella. Here the results.

Octavio won 400gp and a mw musical instrument.
Semabin won 150gp and a mw musical instrument.

So end this adventure...[/SBLOCK]

Knight Otu

First Post
After the performance, Semabin seeks out the dwarf mercenary he met at the archery contest. He tells him that he cannot accept the offer - he fears he would be too much of a liability to the company, and that he wouldn't fit in, anyway.

Manzanita

First Post
Well, this was a heck of an adventure. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Here's my DM credit review:
Merchant Avenue: 8 credits
Clerk's Ward: 3
Arena Tribune: 15
Arena Backstage: 8
RDI: 4
Road to Fallon: 8
Winged Flute 5
Slum: 1

So 52 DM credits to you, Velmont. Well done.

Velmont

First Post
:uhoh: :D

Thanks. This could have been seen as one big adventure or many small ones. I see you've taken the latest. option, I will be the last to complain.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases