di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"In final, we will meet in final, but you'll have an hard time to win it." adds Kwella. "And you Khairi? How do you feels. You are a member of te Zephyr tribes too. It seems the wind have blown hard into Orussus direction to gather three members of our tribe in this city far from the desert. You think you'll honor our tribe as we will?"

I will conduct myself honorably, win or loose I bring honor if I learn from the experience and thus strengthen our tribe. Of course I intend to win, we shall see what is to be. This big Orc is the crowd favorite but perhaps I may surprise them.

Velmont

First Post
"It's not by thinking you might lose that you'll win. If our people vanquished the Efrits, it is not by thinking they might lose the war. They had faith. But that doesn't mean to go head down into combat. That Orc is a brute. He is not bright and very proud. Try to use it at your advantage. Also, one hit from him can be dangerous, so you need to use your speed against his brute strength." Kwella stands up. "Let's go, we have to show up soon." On that, Kwella await teh otehrs to leave for the Arena

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"It's not by thinking you might lose that you'll win. If our people vanquished the Efrits, it is not by thinking they might lose the war. They had faith. But that doesn't mean to go head down into combat. That Orc is a brute. He is not bright and very proud. Try to use it at your advantage. Also, one hit from him can be dangerous, so you need to use your speed against his brute strength." Kwella stands up. "Let's go, we have to show up soon." On that, Kwella await teh otehrs to leave for the Arena

Khairi nods in thought, stands and goes with the others to the arena backstage to prepare for the days fights.

Velmont

First Post
Cyrus and Nirrassa enters the Winged Flute. It is the middle of the afternoon and the Winged Flute is calm. There isn't a lot of people, but you see some that are finishing to clean and redecorate the stage for the performance tonight. Around there a few patrons that are taking at the bar and a small group at a table. The group seems a group of performer as you can distinguish at there flashy outfits.

Nirrassa perception is limited and she sees only one of teh person near the bar and empty tables, as she perceive only what near her, around 10 or 15 feets.

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

"Let'ss sit at that table," she says, pointing at the table nearest to the person at the bar.

Velmont

First Post
As the two are playing a game of Bluff the King and relaxing, they see the people seems to be almost prepared to recieve the crowd of tonight. Some are starting to relax and a few more are leaving. Only two are still working on the stage.

Cyrus have a good view of the performers, who seems to try to finish to create a song that relate the death of Dragon that was ruling over a few villages.

Nirrassa, is able to 'see' from her table the movement around the bar, at the door and a part of the stage, but she only hear the performers.

Verbatim

Explorer
Keeping the game moving onwards, Cyrus enjoyed the simple act of playing the game for the sake of just doing it.

"Have you thought of what you will do once the Sun Children restore your sight?"

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

Verbatim said:
Keeping the game moving onwards, Cyrus enjoyed the simple act of playing the game for the sake of just doing it.

"Have you thought of what you will do once the Sun Children restore your sight?"

"Find some worrk," she says, dealing the cards.

Last edited:

Remove ads