di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

Velmont

First Post
You take the girl with you, going back to teh stret, making your way throught the crowd. It is not that hard, as the crowd id light here. The panicked man follow you nervously. he seems to be a bit more calm now that you have taken some action.

You don't find any cleric in the crowd, but you see the runners coming your way. You recognize Octavio, who was next to you during the ceremony. he seems to lead the group. Behind him are a few runner, and among themselves, there is two that looks like followers of Phyrah, as they both have there holy symbol in the neck. You can't tell if they are simple follower of cleric...

[SBLOCK=OOC]Too bad, Kwella is not in this wave :p [/SBLOCK]

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin tries to get out of the way of the runners as good as possible, and moves through the crowd, calling out occasionally. "Careful, make room, young girl hurt in accident!" Both to get room quickly to move through, and in hopes to attract a healer early.

Heckler

First Post
"What the...I shouldn't have reached the obstacles yet..." Octavio thinks, as he continues along the course.

STR+1=5, Jump+5=15

ooc: Am I aware of the situation with KO's character? If so, I'll use my position to direct people out of his way, call out for a healer, etc. I'll also notify the next race official that he needs a healer.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin silently curses his decision to leave his backpack at the Red Dragon - it had a healing potion in it. But who expects to suddenly need a healing potion in a city as Orussus, and in this part of town?

Velmont

First Post
Octavio spots a Sarudani walking with a wounded girl in the streets, the girls seems very wounded, her legs crushed. It's distract you and you sees the Half-Orc taking the occasion to take the lead of the race.

The two messengers both fall on some barrels. The other contestant must slow down to make sure they doesn't meet the same faith, except the savage half-orc who simply jump over as it was nothing, preventing to lose his momentum. Behind that, the warrior of Phyrah fall too on a barrel, and slow down the people that are behind him, except the elven knight who dare to risk a rush and seems to sucesfully gain a few place.

As the two last contestant approach near him, Semabin seems to see the follower of Phyrah, an elf, turns his head to take a look at him, but see the last contestant gaining on him and try to continue.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Last chance to have an interaction between the runner and Semabin. Octavio, if you want to help Semabin makes his way, you think it's mean you forfeit the race, as you won't be able to catch back the group.

Just a note, the start of the race have been given 20 minutes ago, a roll is not simply a round, but a few minutes, so next roll will allow you to reach the Arena...[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Ranking]Half-Orc, Hunter 119
Octavio 115
Halfling 108
Elf, Messenger 93
Half-Orc Savage 87
Human, Messenger 81
Human, Warrior of Phyrah 80
Half-Elf 78
Elf, Knight 78
Human, Soldier 77
Elf, Follower of Phyrah 71
Half-Orc, Miner 68[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
Octavio stops and steps aside so the other runners can pass.

"Help! We need a healer! A little girl has been badly hurt!", he'll call out and point in the direction of Semabin. He'll take advantage of being in the center of attention to call out to the crowd, race officials and the other runners. He'll specifically address the followers of Phyrah, but will not try to hinder them if they wish to continue the race. He'll go so far as to tell the elf, "You're too far back to qualify. Might as well help if you can."

If the runners all pass and no help is apparent, he will leave the course and push his way through the crowd to get to Semabin as quickly as possible.

"How can I help. Where are we taking her?"

Velmont

First Post
Octavio let his opponent pass and try to attract the attention the follower of Phyrah, who is behind. He then slow down and look at Octavio. The half-orc pass in front of him and seems to finally gives up the race and turns his attention to Octavio and Semabin. The crowd around is growing thicker, as two racers have conceed the race, not counting the fact that something is happening, with that Sarudani who want to attract the attention.

"What is happening?" asks the follower of Phyrah. Semabin show the little girl. "By Phyrah! Let me see that." He take a quick look and quickly pray his god. The elf touch the legs, but they seems to be just as bad as before. The elf looks around and grab one of the flag and pass it on the young girl legs. He remove most of the blood. The haemorrhage seems to be stop. "Her life is safe now, but I don't have the power to mend these broken bones. You should go to the temple of Hyrag, or this little girl might never walk again if it isn't taken care quickly. You dojn't need to hurry, just to make sure she is watch over by a cleric of enough power in the next day, while the broken bone havn't start to mend."

Knight Otu

First Post
"The winds be thanked! I was afraid I'd be too late to help her." He looks to the man who had followed him. "I'll bring the girl to the temple, and be right back. I guess some people will want to have a word about the barrels with me." He turns back to the follower of Phyrah before leaving. "Thank you again."

Velmont

First Post
"You are the one repsonsible of the barrel? I'll ignore what you said, I am quite sure a few contestant will not like to learn it wasn't meant to be there. It change the aspect of the race... you saw that barbarian who just jumped over all those barrel like it was nothing." He then look at the road. "Fine, you have it underhand.... I'll finish the race for the honor Phyrah." On that, the elf salute you and continue the race, now too far away to have a small chance to catch up.

Remove ads