di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

Heckler

First Post
"I'll come with you, friend. I know the way and the crowd is thick."

Octavio will clear a path through the crowd and lead Semabin to the temple of Hyrag.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Thank you, for your assistance. Octavio, was it?" He shakes his head. "Poor girl. I heard a girl counting down for a game of hide and seek, and she must have hidden under the wagon that brought the wine to the Winged Flute. Then I hear a crash, and a scream, and next thing I know, I try to help the other man to lift the wagon that has collapsed. Since it was too heavy, I told him to drop off the barrels, which is why they landed on the road, and in the way of you guys..."

Heckler

First Post
"Yes, I appear to have forgotten my manners in all the excitement. You are correct, sir, Octavio it is. Octavio Amontillado. I must confess I believe I've missed your name as well, though by your dress I assume you're of the Sarudani? I'd shake your hand, but mine are currently filthy and I would not take yours from their current task."

"Personally, I didn't mind the barrels. Facing an unexpected challenge can be quite enjoyable. Although, the cost in this case was too high,"Octavio says, glancing back at the girl. "She was playing a game when this happened, you said? Horrific. Grendath would never approve. This must be made right."

Velmont

First Post
The panicked man who was following Semabin is still seems nervous but seems to have calmed himself a lot. "Thank you sir. Thank you... I didn't knew she was there... I didn't knew my wagon would broke... Thank you..." The man folow you as you make your way to the clerk ward.

Velmont

First Post
Semabin and Octavio returns near the Winged Flute. The sun is going down and the streets start to be in teh shadow of the buidlings. When you come, back, the laborer go back in the Inn and find his companion. You learn from him that the owner of the Inn is not happy, as he has lost three barrel of wine. This wine was coming directly from Monemvassia and was one of the best wine he could have. Replacing that wine for the tournement will be impossible, as a shipment take month to come here. Fenton, the trader for whom the laborer is working for will loose some money, but Fenton is a good man, and will surely understand the situation. The wagon will need to be repaired, the wood had been weaken by some termite. The two laborer will surely have a penalty for not having taken great care of the wagon, but they expect to do more hours to pay back Fenton loose.

All the kids have left, but no one have come to reclaim the lost child. The laborer suggest you to go and see the guards at the watch tower. There is one a few streets up, near the entrance of the high district.

Knight Otu

First Post
"I understand you are not happy, but the life of a child was in danger. How high is your loss?"
If there are any patrons in the inn, Semabin will adress them quickly, describing the child to find out whether any of them know her before going to the watxh tower.

Velmont

First Post
"Two of the three lost barrels was common wine, from the Vingarius, a Vinyard not very far from Orussus." says the owner of the Winged Flute. "The third barrel was one of the two that was coming from Monemvassia. Great wine, I can seel it at twice teh cost of most good wine. It's mean I can do up to four hundread gold pieces of profit with a barrel. Generally, it took a month or two to pass through a barrel, but I expect to pass through one in five days... I'll have to keep half a barrel for the last day to make sure I won't miss any for the prize reward ceremony. And not talking after that, I have a few client who come here to taste that wine. I would say I might lose between 100 and 200 gp in the next month, most of it this week. But I won't have to pay for the wine, it is Fenton who will, as it is his men who broke it, and a barrel of such great wine worth up to 3 000 gp at the vinyard, raise it to 4 000 gp if you pay it directly to the Innkeeper."

You ask the patron around and no one know about that girl, but you see most of them are strangers who has come back to eat early, and others are people who start to prepare the first performance night that should start in an hour or two.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Cepheus enters the Winged Flute and heads for the kitchen area to see if Selera is there and if she has some food for himself and Jik'tu.

Selera are you here?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases