Agudo Guide to WaterDeep #1

After receiving several letters from my loyal fans, requesting that I Agudo, your dedicated sightseer of the Realms
Provide insightful information on the Northern Pearl of the Sword Coast that being Waterdeep.

Now let’s see....for those gallivanting about the grand city of Waterdeep
You may wish to stop in at (Eltorchul Academy)
No finer a place to procure rare components of the Arcane tastes, as well as those of learned ways wishing to improve themselves.
Its only thirty minutes or so walk from the Rotunda

Sir Thesp Eltorchul founded the academy, once he had gained control of the prosperous family Spice Importing business.
Over the years this bastion of knowledge, has risen in popularity among the Nobles and well to do of the city

Yet rumor has it that recently, a scandal within the founding family of Eltorchul Academy has broken out
Something to do with disgraceful mind altering magic, by none other than heir apparent Oth, eldest son of Sir Thesp Eltorchul.

This in turn has caused undo financial hardship upon the family and school
Never the less, it has created a great opportunity for acolytes of all social levels in the city
For no longer do you need to come from high brow linage, to enter this grand citadel of knowledge
As long as you have the coin to pay and talent to wield the Art, are now welcome at the Academy.

Well my friends, this is all the time I have right now, to grace you with my insights of the Realms
But never fear!
For I shall soon tempt your pallet, with the best spots in Waterdeep, which I am sure will slay your savage apatite for fine dinning.

Agudo humble follower of the Light

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases