Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

This is our Adventure Thread.
IC Link
Rouge Gallery Thread

1. Rhun- Turo Beremwocket, Rock Gnome Cleric 8
2. Steve Gorak- Keldar the Shrike, Oeridian Human Rouge 4/Fighter 4
3. Thanee - Allyra, Suel Human Wizard 8
4. Tailspinner - Drengar, Dwarf Barbarian 8
5. S@S - Toman Kenthur, Oeridian Human Fighter 5 / Sorcerer 1 / Dragon Disciple (Bronze) 2

Last edited:

Welcome Players.
1. LIST OF ALLOWED BOOK:
- Core Books
- The Complete Series
- Manual of the Planes
- Deities and Demigods
- Libris Mortis
- Arms and Equipment Guide
- Frostburn
- SandStorm
- Stromwrack

2. I want to remind all the arcane and divine spell casters - do not forget to update your spell list each morning (Game Time)
It will be easy for you and me if you just create a spoiler box (Spells) in your character sheet and write everything in there.

3. Highlight your HP and wounds ... i.e
Godoth Fighter 3
HP: 13/20

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Allyra, Wizard 5th/MotAO 1st (HP: 29/29)

Moved my sheet in the RG now. Background will be done this evening.

I will also add a section with currently active spell effects there, to have it easier to keep track of those.

Should we list hit points in the post title (like in this post)?

Bye
Thanee

Thanee said:
Moved my sheet in the RG now. Background will be done this evening.

I will also add a section with currently active spell effects there, to have it easier to keep track of those.

Should we list hit points in the post title (like in this post)?

Bye
Thanee
Nahhh, you don't need to list your HP in the Title, but a name of the character will be nice
About the spells – excellent.
One more thing Thanee – please put your character sheet in a spoiler box too, it's taking to much space, and I hate to scroll :lol:

Saracor said:
OK, I posted Garon's stats (and his horse's) on the RG link now.

Good, but I noticed that you wrought a partial list of your skills, please add all the skills to your sheet, even those with 0 ranks.
I still need to know what is your search, spot, diplomacy and the rest …
That's all.

Thanee

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Nahhh, you don't need to list your HP in the Title

So, where do you want us to highlight the hps? In the character sheet itself? Below the posts during combat? Somewhere else? :)

One more thing Thanee – please put your character sheet in a spoiler box too, it's taking to much space, and I hate to scroll :lol:

:p

Alright...

Bye
Thanee

As for the adventure, the lost caverns is an AD&D adventure, I upgraded it to the 3.5 edition, changed the main purpose and inserted few mini side adventures into it, it's going to be fun.
I know that Steve Gorak is absent for a week, just give me a sign that everyone are in here and I'll start.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases