The "EN World Art Show" Thread

erwtenpeller

First Post
This thread confuses me slightly. The first post introduces it as a curated gallery, but in the end of the thread it looks more like a free-for-all art posting thread.

Which one is it? I'm interested in sharing some work once my forum level has caught up with me.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This thread confuses me slightly. The first post introduces it as a curated gallery, but in the end of the thread it looks more like a free-for-all art posting thread.

Which one is it? I'm interested in sharing some work once my forum level has caught up with me.
It was originally meant as a curated gallery, but I haven't had the willpower to keep up with it. It has become a bit of a free-for-all, which is fine with me.

erwtenpeller

First Post
I have reached a high enough post count to be able to make posts with pictures! Huzzah!

I made a quick drawing to illustrate a Pied Piper inspired Halfling Bard.

tumblr_ntxqo8YvPw1tihvqpo1_400.jpg

You can read more about the character in this enworld thread.

Zimitri Reindhart

First Post
I like your cartoony styled characters erwtenpeller, specially the pied piper and his story. It took me a bit to figure the second was a dragonborn though, mostly because of the head, but clawed and bare feet and hands and traditional orange skin gave me a hint. NIce style though.

Mimic treasure chest dice holder

Hi my names Casey im owner of Darkheart Kreations a creature and props shop. I make all kinds of D&D creatures , props , and weapons from small to life size characters. Im always taking commissions. You can view my work at my Instagram at cocross79 or veiw a few of my wares at my etsy shop at Darkheartkreations79. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thank you.

This is a mimic chest dice holder i recently made.

Attachments

• 20190217_105810~2.jpg
    20190217_105810~2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 364
  • 20190217_105640~2.jpg
    20190217_105640~2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 331
  • 20190217_105622~2.jpg
    20190217_105622~2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 347

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I don’t have any of the art I’ve done with my own hands photographEd or stored in any digital format I can easily access. However, I have started taking pictures of some of the jewelry I’ve designed over the years. And I do mean ”designed”- I do not have any metalworking skill or equipment. All the fabrication was done by professIonals.

So, here goes my first “installment“:

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases