D&D 3E/3.5 2e to 3e conversion guide--where is it?

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
I had this DLed at one point, but had to reformat HD and lost it. It was the free .pdf from WoTC that showed how to convert 2e characters into 3e ones. Now I can't find the darn thing on the WoTC site! Anybody got a link to the .pdf DL? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
Thanks. I had just found the link by searching through ENworld. The WoTC site is incredibly hard to search through to find anything for some reason, and whenever I try to use their search feature, it never gives what I'm looking for. Seriously, if I don't specifically bookmark each page I need on their site separately (for anything outside the main features/menu list), I can't find them again...

MythandLore

First Post
Kaptain_Kantrip said:
Thanks. I had just found the link by searching through ENworld. The WoTC site is incredibly hard to search through to find anything for some reason, and whenever I try to use their search feature, it never gives what I'm looking for. Seriously, if I don't specifically bookmark each page I need on their site separately (for anything outside the main features/menu list), I can't find them again...
Yeah their search engine sucks, big big big time.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases