Discussion of the LEW Panthon (and potential changes)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Well, maybe like most shepherds, he leads them to a place where he can use them for wool and the occasional mutton :lol:
I think we need to do better than that in the spiritual realm.

I thought there was something about the towers, but I'm not sure.

Arkhandus

First Post
Eh, I'm just starting to look into the LEW stuff, but a few thoughts.....

As Bront mentioned, the descriptions of the Towers says that the dead seem to flock to the Negative Energy Tower's vicinity, but I haven't read anything yet that said what exactly happens to dead souls. Y'suppose they enter some kind of extradimensional death-realm inside the Southern Tower? I dunno.

Also, I noticed there are an aweful lot of deities of corruption, lust, desire, and similar stuff in the pantheon. I imagine Enworld is a lusty, hedonistic realm, eh? :heh: Where's the goddess of chastity and stoicness (assuming anyone would worship her...)?

Which kinda-sorta leads to another question..... Why's it seem there's no god or goddess of mentalism, willpower, steadfastness, enlightenment, that sorta stuff? I haven't finished looking over the pantheon's individual entries yet, but I don't think I saw anything covering fortune/fate/destiny/time or the like (may've just missed it though, since I'm not done reading).

Bront

The man with the probe
Nope, there isn't. Go make one :p

Edit: There weren't any coruption deities before, and 2 of them are an aspect of a third, so it's that's why there are as many as their are now. And avoid a greater god if you can. Intermediates are ok.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
I believe we do have a god of luck, and I think we do not need a god of time (or at least, some of my adventures hinge upon the fact that there is specifically not a god of time).

Arkhandus

First Post
Gotcha. I forgot for a moment that a god of time probably isn't needed anyway, since the Enworphant (sp?) basically causes time, right?

Bront: Okay then, I'll do that and kill two birds with one stone. ;)

Remove ads