Starship Troopers Music Question.

Lhorgrim

Explorer
Can somebody tell me the name of the song that is playing in the background in the scene where Rico sees Carmen again and gets in a fight with Zander? I think the scene is right after Rico gets his tattoo.

I know that song, but I cannot for the life of me think of the name. :(

I tried search engines, but my Google-Foo is weak.

Lhorgrim

Explorer
Man, I can't believe there wasn't an ENworlder that knew the name of that song off the top of their head. ;)

I still don't know the answer.

If somebody has the DVD, could you take a peek at the end credits and print me a list?
Maybe if I saw the name of the song in a list I could pick it out.

I need your help ENworlders. 30% of my brain function is tied up trying to think of the name of this song. ;)

Lhorgrim said:
Man, I can't believe there wasn't an ENworlder that knew the name of that song off the top of their head. ;)

I still don't know the answer.

If somebody has the DVD, could you take a peek at the end credits and print me a list?
Maybe if I saw the name of the song in a list I could pick it out.

I need your help ENworlders. 30% of my brain function is tied up trying to think of the name of this song. ;)
Probably no ENWorlder is willing to admit he looked that movie. I am willing to do, and I enjoyed it. :) But unfortunately, I still can't help you, as I can't remember the music and even if I would, I'd probably wouldn't know its name.

Ibram

First Post
I greatly enjoyed Starship Troopers, and have owned a copy of the sound track.

The soundtrack from Amazon shows the following
1. FED NET MARCH
2. KLENDATHU DROP
3. PUNISHMENT/ASTEROID GRAZING
4. TANGO URILLA
5. HOPPER CANYON
6. BUGS!!
7. DIZZY'S FUNERAL
8. DESTRUCTION OF ROGER YOUNG
9. BRAINBUG
10. THEY WILL WIN
11. INTO IT

Lhorgrim

Explorer
Awesome.

The answer was "Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star.

Thanks Man In The Funny Hat.

I had been to the IMDB page before I posted, but all I could find was the orchestral Soundtrack info like what Ibram posted.

Now I can get back to more important things like trying to figure out ow many licks it takes to get to the center ofa Tootsie Pop. ;)

Darthjaye

First Post
When I heard it and saw the trailer I was blown away.......then the movie releases and, being a fan of the book, I was severely disappointed. I think I was looking for the Power Armor and the orbital drops mainly.

Remove ads