Playtest Packet #2 - Healer

Jraynack

Explorer
We hope everybody will enjoy their 4th of July holiday (those that celebrate the fourth) and as a fellow gamer myself - a day off of work means a few more hours to game!

Well, this playtest packet comes just in time. The healer fills a few roles in the Feudal Lords Campaign Setting. First, without clerics being able to cast cure spells (except those with the Healing domain), the healer fills that vital role - but with a bang!

Secondly, the healer is not necessarily a member of a church (though they can be). In the middle ages, as in the Feudal Lords Setting, healers come from many different sectors - the church, pagan healers, mystics, gypsies, and the like. This is a flexible role that allows the player to fill in the needed role-playing information to fit any atmosphere.

So, until next time, enjoy.

Click HERE to start playtesting!

Jeremehovah

First Post
Tattoos

Do the magical tattoos that a level 7 healer can make disappear after they are used? It doesn't say, but I would rule that they do (otherwise the party might end up looking like a walking peice of art after a while).

Jraynack

Explorer
Jeremehovah said:
Do the magical tattoos that a level 7 healer can make disappear after they are used? It doesn't say, but I would rule that they do (otherwise the party might end up looking like a walking peice of art after a while).

Yes, they do. They work very similar to psionic tatoos. Thanks for catching that one.

Also, during playtesting we are toying with the idea of allowing healers cast like sorcerers (they don't need to memorize spells) but they are not restricted by a "spells known" list. Once they are able to cast certain level spells from their list, they are considered to be known.

We are also working on a way to allow healers use divine feats (but not a often as clerics). This would give them a little diversity and perhaps a little more umph.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases